( ! ) 14

day fourteen
inner demons that snarl.

❝ leave me the fuck alone! ❞

leave me the fuck alone!

** mentions of mental health issues, and highly descriptive images of demons / devils. please do skip this chapter if you cannot handle any of these mentioned topics.

—— 👑

child to nobleman lee jinsoo — lee jihoon's mind was a mess.

a mess of a black colored hell filled with demons and their wingless backs — only exposing their wing bones that would never bear the raven black feathers to soar the ashy sky, deadly long horns and their infamous black-red eyes that pierced

jihoon's body and made him feel small in his imaginary world.
their nails were also so sharp, like their words that pierced jihoon's body as if arrows shot him from all his sides and punched him through his skin only to rip his heart back and stuff back in — grinning sinisterly as they stitched it back together.

he was the boy who knew everything, with no siblings to be competitive within his family tree (aside from his two younger cousins, he's fine), he was anti-social and always kept to himself.

always keeping to himself, he was the only one to suffer from the mess — the silence that killed him from instead and clawed at his chest.

he held on a one of a kind necklace, and had an unimaginable imagination that grew in his head since he was a young noble child living in the diamond kingdom.
and today, was one of his anxiety attacks that would put him bedridden for a week before he was stable enough before he went back to his usual life of being lee jihoon; the man who singlehandedly exposed that one ex-noble and his crimes at a masquerade party.

he held the necklace close by, wishing that his demons would leave him alone for just one night — but demons don't just go mercy on their host; the person whom's screams sounded like music to the demons' ears as they whispered heart-wrenching words that made jihoon's heart break and shatter into the cold tiled floor.

the pure white slowly turned into a black as the screams continued to eat up jihoon's mind.

the demons screamed in his ears, making jihoon shriek and shout, "stop! please stop!"

he would plead as those usual black red eyes stare back at him with a deadpanned stare.
it was like his demons won't be stopping anything soon.

"jihoon, we would never stop, we would never leave you alone, do you want to be lonely jihoon?" even if it was imagination purely out of his mind, the boy's tears ran down like streams of water as a sharp fingernail traced itself on his pale skin of his face, sharply tracing and successfully made the boy whimper in the process.