15

day fifteen.
gems that cry.

there's a kingdom that loves their high-tech technology and their neon colors — wide spaces and on a island not far from the neighboring kingdoms near them; the czenia kingdom, ruled by king jung jaehyun and his spouse jung taeyong in the north-ea...

there's a kingdom that loves their high-tech technology and their neon colors — wide spaces and on a island not far from the neighboring kingdoms near them; the czenia kingdom, ruled by king jung jaehyun and his spouse jung taeyong in the north-east part from where their long distance relatives lived.

their long distance relative was lee jihoon, the nephew of king jung taeyong and also considered crown royal blood to the czenia throne if the two princes from the czenia kingdom were to unexpectedly die.

the kingdom itself is like any kingdom from any gem kingdoms — a sweet, kindhearted kingdom with an amazing king ruling the kingdom — they also will not hesitate to break your neck off if you mess with the wrong people like for example; crown prince jung jeno and jung sungchan.

crown prince jung jeno was already engaged (not an arranged marriage) which the family happily welcomed na jaemin into the family before also welcoming huang renjun who was the second soon-to-be spouse to prince jeno to which — the prince's youngest brother, sungchan didn't mind it.

the prince of the czenia kingdom couldn't help but fall in love slowly, this time with a boy who was too pretty, too soft and too hard to resist his cute little giggles and laughters as sungchan cracked up jokes in front of the other prince the moment he warmed up to him.

the adopted child of king yuta nakamoto and his husband dong sicheng (actually nakamoto sicheng but okay), osaki shotaro was the next heir to the throne despite not having his parents' blood circulating in him. despite how far away they were from each other, they still communicated through messages and calls.

—— 👑

their first meeting wasn't a good start.

sure, yes, shotaro was willing to get to know this man a bit more for the sake of his people and his kingdom as he too wasn't eligible to sit on the throne unless he had a husband to ground him down but prince sungchan was not having it — he wanted to bury himself underground just to avoid shotaro.

the brunette hated that he had to marry shotaro for the sake of their kingdoms — to strengthen their alliance and friendship through their children's arranged marriage, and couldn't fight that thought that he would never fall in love — instead this marriage will only fall under adoration between the two as they will have to sit together on the throne.

sungchan slammed his cup of tea onto the table — the sweet tea spilling onto the glass table beneath the cup as shotaro flinched from the loud sound.

he calms down after a while, placing down his cup of tea onto the table more calmly than him, "your highness i know you're a bit upset—"
"a bit? i'm not an ounce a bit, i'm more than upset — i thought i could find my own lover, propose to him in my own timing and get married to him and be eligible to the throne at my own time! i didn't know both my fathers would just set me up and will make me marry you just to save face!"