Happy place

~ Max POV~

"There you are, I was almost convinced you got kidnapped into the upside down." I joke as I watch Eleven walk down the stairs with a smile on her face. "Where are you all smiley about?" Robin asks as she looks at El. El walks up to us as she met my eyes. "I told Will." She softly says with sparkling eyes. "Told Will- What exactly?" I ask with a soft chuckle. "About us. That We are in love and that we are girlfriends." El smiles. My eyes widen as a smile grew on my face. "You really told him that?" I asks in awe. "Yes, is that bad?" El asks as she meets my eyes. The boys were all upstairs now so I know it was safe to say and do whatever. I pull her closer as I kiss her lips gently. "No that's amazing El. I'm so proud of you." I whisper against her lips. "Awww." We hear Robin aw behind us. We turn our heads as we look at Robin while holding each others hand. "Congratulations my gay children. This is your first step to coming out." Robin presents as she smiles at us. We chuckle as we look at Robin. "Thanks mom." I joke as I playfully push her. "Although I'm 100% sure my actual mom will disown me if I told her." I mumble as I look at Robin. "Then I'll just have to adopt you myself." Robin smirks. "Robin you're like 3 years older than me." I chuckle. Robin eyes me. "So? I can take care of you! I have proven myself useful these couple of days, haven't I?" She chuckles as I chuckle too. "True, thanks Robs." I smile. 

"Well, Joyce will adopt you. She- she knew about my feelings for you before anyone else did. I might have talked to her before she left for her conference. That night that I came to bed late. I talked to Joyce about my feelings for you and that I thought I loved you. She was so happy for me. For us. So she would adopt you for sure. But that would be weird, because that would make us some kind of sisters. Anyway. You would always be welcome here." El rambles as I look at her with sparkling eyes. "You talked to Joyce about your feelings for me? You can't get any cuter than this." I smile at her as I pull her closer and wrap my arms around her from behind. She blushes and smiles too as feels my arms around her. "Isn't joyce all of our mom? She's the best." Robin chuckles. El her eyes meet the ground. I held her a little tighter. "What's wrong love?" I ask as I snuggle into her neck. "I just miss my dad. He was the best too." El softly says. Robin walks up to El as she rubs her arm. "He was the best El. We miss him too." I soft say. She nods. "I know. Should we watch the movie?" She softly says as she wanted to move on from this subject. "Of Course! Time to get spooooky." Robin smiles as she wiggles her fingers to the word spooky. "You know that your fingers doing that, doesn't make it any more spooky right?" I chuckles as I look at Robin. "Don't judge me Mayfield, I'm just trying to set a mood." Robin chuckles. "Do we have popcorn?" El asks as I still had wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Yes of course! Leave that to me. Go lay those blankets El took downstairs on the couch and let's make it super cozy. OEH and turn off the lights to make it extra spooooky." Robin replies as she wiggles her fingers again with the word spooky. I eye Robin her fingers and look back up at her. "You just did it again." I grin at her. "Leave me and my spooky fingers alone. I'll be in the kitchen making popcorn. I will be right back. Don't swallow each other when I'm gone. " Robin chuckles as she winks at us and walks away to the kitchen. Both El and I blush as I slowly let go of her. "I will put on some candles. Will you make the couch cozy and turn off the lights?" I ask El as she already had one of the blankets in her hand. She nods softly. "Will do Maxy." She giggles. I chuckles at the name as I really only liked it if she called me that, if anyone else called me Maxy, I'd slap them against the head. 

I had light all the candles as I look back at El who had made the couch all cozy with pillows and blankets. Even on the floor. It looked so cozy that even the floor looked comfortable right now. "Looks amazing El, very comfortable." I smile as I came closer to her. "Thank you, not as comfortable as this.  " She smiles as she pulls me toward her. She presses her lips against mine as her arms wrap around neck. My lips curl into a smile on hers as I kiss her back gently. My arms wrapping around her waist. "Hmm." She softly hums against my lips out of pleasure. I felt my body shiver while my whole body heats up. That did something to me what I couldn't explain. It made me want to kiss her more eagerly. Gently push her on that couch and- "Get a room." Robin chuckles as she came back with a huge bowl of popcorn. We pull away as we both blush and look at Robin. "Jesus, how much popcorn do you think we need? You can feed a whole army with this." I laugh as Robin had grabbed the biggest bowl she could find and made a whole popcorn mountain on top of it as well. "Is it Robin judgement day or something?" She chuckles as she places the bowl down on the table as a few popcorn pieces fall on the table. "Isn't that every day?" I joke as I smile at her. "Ha ha, very funny, now come sit and let's watch that movie, before I change my mind to let you watch this rated R movie." Robin grins. I look at her as I stick out my tongue. El chuckles as she holds my hand. I meet her eyes as I smile. 

We all curled up on the couch. El and I under one blanket and Robin under one too. We had a extra blanket on the floor as well. With pillows everywhere so we were sitting as soft and cozy as possible. As the movie started El curled up against me, snuggling up as a little koala. I wrap my arms around her under the blanket. We were all cocooned into the blanket so you just saw our heads and feet pop out of the blanket. Robin looked like a burrito in her blanket what made us giggle. We watched the Aliens movie as we already got spooked a few times by jumpscares, I felt El getting closer and closer to me. It made me all warm inside as I softly brush her arms with my fingertips. Her breath got a little heavier as she looked up at me. Her eyes hungry. My fingertips tingle from her eyes staring at me like that. I quickly look over at Robin as she was invested in the bowl of popcorn in her hand and the movie. El her head disappears under the blanket as I suddenly felt kisses on my hand, going up my arm. A shiver filled my body as I felt like I lost my breath. I tried to stay as quiet as possible, because I didn't want Robin to notice, so I didn't move. But El made it very hard not too. I felt her soft lips go up my arm slowly reaching my shoulder. I thought she would stop there, but she continued kissing my neck, which awoke something in me that I didn't knew existed. My heart was beating out of my chest as this pressure was building inside of me. It felt so fucking good. Her kisses became longer and slower- as she noticed my bodies responds. I grab El her arm under the blanket as I squeeze it softly. I felt her smile against my skin as she moves up my neck with her lips. I think I fully lost my breath now as I felt like I couldn't find enough air to fill my lungs.  Suddenly I felt El her teeth sink into my neck. She didn't bite hard, just a soft nibble, but that was enough to pull me over the edge. I didn't expect her to do that. "Holy shit-" I let out as I realise It was out loud. El her head quickly popped out of the blanket again with a smirk on her face. Robin turns to us with a confused look . I turn red as luckily the lights were off. "- This movie is so good." I continue as I look at the screen. El chuckles softly as I felt her staring at me. "I know right, really creepy too." Robin agrees as she focuses back on the movie. I nod as I look down at El. The smirk on her face was huge. "I'll get you back for that." I whisper in her ear as she gulps softly. 

Later that night I look at El who was focused on the movie. As was Robin. Now was the perfect timing for my revenge. If you can call it that. But how could I tease El without being too obvious. I couldn't just repeat what she did to me, it had to be something else. I suddenly remember El her reaction when I had touched her bare waist. Maybe I could do that, but with an extra little something. Suddenly an idea came to mind. I had no idea if it was a good one, but I had to try. I move my free hand up to my mouth as I put my index finger in my mouth, without causing any distraction. My hand slowly moves down as I found El her waist. El suddenly shifted a little as she noticed my hand was near her waist. She looked at me while I had my eyes on the TV. I tried not to be obvious as I slowly lift her shirt up a little with my pointy finger. I felt a shiver through her body as she looks at me trying to catch her breath. I continue pulling up her shirt till I could reach under her shirt with my hand on her waist. I place my wet index finger on her waist as I felt her shift again by the touch of my wet finger. Her eyes grew as she kept looking at me. Her hand gripping my shirt. I smirk softly as I draw my wet finger across her bare waist. "My god-" El let out in a hot breath as Robin looks up at us again. "-such a scary movie." El continues out of breath. "Jeez El, you are out of breath, we can turn it off if it's too much for you?" Robin asks. "No, no, it was just a scary part.  I like it, a lot." El says as she looks into my eyes for the last part of her sentence. I bite my inner lip as I look at her. "Okay good, just tell me if it's too much okay?" Robin notes. El nods as she looks at me after Robin turns back to the TV. She shook her head with a grin on her face. I giggle softly as I squeeze her tight. She really was my happy place. 

toward the end of the movie I had moved down to the ground as El was laying on the couch with her head resting on Robin her lap. I rest my head against Robin her legs too as El her head was laying against mine, her hand resting around my neck to hold me. My eyes were getting heavy with this dim lighting and the comfort of El against me. My eyes close slowly as I drift into a deep sleep with El curled up against me. 

Robin smiles as she looks down at us, using her as a pillow. Robin turns off the movie with the remote as all the little candles had already burned out. She lays her head down on the couch and falls asleep too. 

//AN: Oehhh, a little spicy between the cuteness. Do you guys like it? let me know! ^^