Home sweet home

~ Max POV ~

A week had past. We had lived in Hopper his small cabin with Joyce, Will, El, Me and Hopper himself and we had noticed that it really was too small for all of us. Will had to sleep in the living room on the couch or he slept at the Wheelers their house. He didn't mind, but it was very difficult for us to live in such a small space all together. Although it was so small we did have the best time together. I was happy with this home and my new family. It was way better then my old home situation. Although I did worry about losing this all and the whole them living in California thing. What were we going to do about that? Well, that question was going to be answered right now, since Hopper and Joyce sat next to us on the dinner tabel, were Me, El and Will were having breakfast.

"Kids, we have something to tell you." Joyce starts as she looks at Hopper. "Are you getting married?" Will asks as he tilts his head. "Oh! No sweetie. Not quite that news" Joyce laughs as Hopper was chucking too. "We wanted to talk to you kids, before we really accept this offer." Hopper continues as he looks at all of us one by one. "Hopper and I found a house. -" Joyce says as she looks at us. Our eyes widen as we look at eachother. "But we have a house?" Will asks confused. "Yes- but we found a house- in Hawkins." Joyce continues with a smile. All our faces light up. "We want to move in together and that means that you won't be living in California anymore. But back here, in Hawkins." Hopper Explains to Will and El. "So I can go to school with my friends again and play dnd?!" Will cheers. Joyce giggles and nods. "And I can be with Max and won't have to go to that horrible school in California anymore?!" El cheers. Hopper nods as I look at them with a huge smile. "And I can stay here with you guys and in Hawkins?!" I cheer. They both nod as we all started cheering.

"We can look at the house today. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A yard and a basement." Hopper smiles. "Can we go now?!" El cheers as she jumps up and down and holds my hands. My hands were doing better. I still had some bruises and cuts left, but no need for bandages anymore. "Yes kid, after breakfast we will go."Hopper chuckles as he gives Joyce a kiss on her cheek. We all excitingly shovel out breakfast in out mouths as we were already making plans about how we would decorate our rooms.

After breakfast we drove to our possible future house. It was near the edge of town, not to far away from school. It would only be a 10 minute bike distance. Or for me a 10 minute skateboard distance. The house was not to big, but it was perfect. It looked like the Byers their house in California, but cozier. Jonathan didn't have to move with them since he would be off to collage anyway and would stay there for at least a few years. El and I walk inside the empty house hand in hand as we were looking around. The last time I lived in such a big house was with my step dad when Billy was still alive. It brought back some traumatic thoughts, but as soon as I felt El softly squeezing my hand I felt instantly relaxed. This wasn't the same situation. I would live here with the best people in the world. Including sharing a bedroom with my girlfriend. 

Wait. I will share a room with Eleven. I didnt even think about that till now. My eyes grew as I meet her eyes. "What's wrong?" She asks she she looks at me. "Seeing that there are only 3 bedrooms, that means we will share one." I whisper to her as a smile appears on her face. "Oh my god we will." She smiles. The last week me and El have been sleeping together too, it felt amazing to hold her every night. It just felt so safe. We walk upstairs to the 2 other bedrooms. The downstairs bedroom would be for Joyce and Hopper, but the upstairs once, for the kids. Me and El ran inside the biggest one as Will came in last. "This will be our bedroom!" El claims as she looks at Will. "Hey! No fair." He chuckles. "We are with two Willy Will, But we need some more room." I explain with a chuckle. "Fine." Will chuckles as he playfully nudges me. Me, Will and El got pretty close in this week. I feel like I got to know Will a bit more. He is still a huge nerd, but is very sweet, but struggling with himself. So me and El try to help him as much we can. He would teach me the basics of DND since I promised to join the Hellfire club. Will was joining too and El said she would come with me to support me. She was the sweetest. "I have enough room in here for my drawing and painting stuff. " Will smiles as he looks around the smaller bedroom. The bedrooms were next to each other with a bathroom opposite of the rooms. "We would have enough room for a big bed and a desk for you to write and draw on to El." I smile as I look at a excited El. "And we could make make a spot for you to hang your boards on the wall Max." Will explains. My eyes light up. "Wait really?!" I cheer. Will nods. "Of Course! It's your room too." El smiles. "I was never really allowed to do any of that in my house." I groan. "Well here you can decorate your room together with El with whatever you two like. Right El?" Will smiles at her. "Yes!" El cheers. "I'm going to hang those pictures of you and us on the wall!" El smirks. I blush as Will chuckles.