A part of something new

~ Max POV ~

After I told Hopper and Joyce what happened they pulled me into a hug. I had tried my best not to cry, but I couldn't help it. Tears stream down my face as I felt their embrace. "I'm so sorry for you honey. That must have been very hard on you. I'm glad El went back to Hawkins and helped you. No one should go through that alone." Joyce says as she rubs my back. "Know that nothing about what your mom did is your fault kid. What she did was her own choice and actions. It's s no once fault, except her own. She chose to do those things, because she is not in the right mind set. But she's now getting help for that. So she can be better again, for herself and for you." Hopper explains as he held me tight. I nod. Tears rolling down my cheek. "And until she can take care of you again, we'll be taking care of you. You're part of this family Max. You're going nowhere. Don't you worry about sweetheart. You're staying right with us." Joyce smiles. I felt like El was already that little light at the end of that dark tunnel and got stuck in, but now I felt like that light became even brighter. "Really?" I ask softly as I pull back from the hug. Hopper nods as does Joyce. "Ofcourse honey." She smiles. I look back at El who was looking happier then ever with tears in her eyes. She ran up to me and jumped into my arms. I held her tight as I made sure to be careful with my hands. "But, what about if school starts again?- you guys live in California and I go here." I ask as It suddenly came to mind. El looked at Joyce without breaking the embrace. "I'm sure we'll figure something out, but just know that you'll be taken care of sweetheart." She smiles. I smile back as nod softly. "Thank you Joyce.  Hop. Really this means a lot to me." I state as I look at them. They smile. "And you mean a lot to us kid. Don't you worry about it." Hopper smiles. I give them both one last hug as El thanks them too. Before we go back to the other El gets pulled back by Hopper as he whispers something in her ear what made her giggle. But he whispered it so loud that I could hear it. It gave me a big smile on my face. "I like Max way better then Mike. Good job kid." He whispered.

When we got back to the others Hopper told us everything what happen to him. We were all in shock that he was held in Russia. It was an emotional night filled with laughter and tears. But mostly happy tears, since we were all so happy that Hopper made it out alive and was now back with his Family again. They also told everyone about them being together and wanting to take care of me. Everyone was happy and content at the moment. Even me. I felt this huge weight lifted. Because I talked about my feelings today and my guardian problem got solved in the best way possible. And because of what Hopper said, I saw a other perspective of this whole situation. My mom is getting the help she needs. So she can get better. I still felt guilty, but that emotion got overruled by happiness at the moment.

Will was going to stay at the Wheelers their house since they wanted to have a old times DND session with all the boys. Eddie went with them to be their dungeon master or whatever they call it. And Steve followed with Robin. I didn't understand why Robin went with them at first, but then I realized that it was because it was at the Wheelers their house. So a certain Nancy would be there too. I chuckle at the thought of Robin her gay panic when she was around Nance. They had invited us over too, but I had no social battery left for all of that, so I stayed at the Cabin with El, Hopper and Joyce.

Hopper and Joyce were in the living room talking about their plans as we wanted to go to the bedroom. "We are going to play a game in my room and listen to music, is that okay?" El asks Hopper as she carefully held my hand. Hopper looks at Joyce as they both smile. "Sure kid. Have fun together." He smiles. We both smile and walk into the bedroom as El left the door open 3 inches. "Hey kid?" Hopper shouts as El peaks her head through the door. "I know 3 inches." She softly smiles. Joyce touches his arm softly as he nods. "Its okay kid. You can close the door if you want. I get that you two need someone privacy too. And I trust Max. So I'll allow it. Don't make me regret it alright?" He explains with a smile. El her face lit up. "Thanks dad! I won't. You're the best." El replies as she gives them a bright smile before closing the door. My jaw dropped. "Did he really just-" I smirk as I sat on the bed. El nods as she puts on some music and walks up to me. "So we finally have some privacy ?" I ask as I follow El with my eyes. A smirk grew on her face as she came closer to me and nods again. Slower this time. "That's a first." I grin as El straddles me as she sits on my lap. Her hands wrapping around my neck. My heart starts pounding faster as I kind of forgot this great feeling with all of this going on. "Not a first." She smirks as one of her hands plays with my hair as she meets my eyes. My eyes slightly close by the pleasure I felt by her hand brushing through my hair. Images from THAT night El referred to shot through my head. My breath got shorter as I felt my hands getting sweaty. Under that bandage on my right hand even more. "How are you feeling love?" El asks as she kept brushing through my long ginger hair. How was I feeling? That was good question. Was it wrong to say that felt quite happy at the moment? All those great things that happened. El being with me again, hopper being back again and supporting our relationship. Me being able to live with my girlfriend till my mom gets better. I felt pretty happy, altho those thoughts take over my mind so now and then. But for now-

"I feel pretty good right now." I smile as I meet El her eyes. She smiles as she plants a kiss on my lips. "That's all I want." She smiles. "Is that really ALL you want?" I smirk softly as I gently cup her ass. Careful not to hurt my hands. Her smile grew instantly as she felt my hands. "I can come up with a few more things." She smiles. "And what may those things be ma'am?" I grin as I meet her eyes. Her hand twirling my hair around her fingers. "Hmm, maybe some kissing and-" She whispers as she leans in against my neck as she places some soft kisses all over my neck. I hum in pleasure as a smile grew on my face. As she pulls back she meets my eyes again. "I wish I could make you feel good- But my hands are all fucked up." I groan as I look down at my hands. Feeling even shittier about what I did to myself then I already did. "Hey. You already make me feel good by just being with me." El smiles. I smile back.

"Want to play a game?" She asks with a chuckle as she places another kiss on my lips. "Oh, I thought you were kidding and that it was a code word for making out." I explain as I look at her with a grin. "It was. And we will." El chuckles as she licks her lips softly. "But I have a fun idea." She grins. I tilt my head as I look at her.  "Tell me." I look at her in anticipation. She smirks as she stops playing with my hair. "What if we play spy. Like old times." She chuckles. My eyes widen. "Oh my god yes." I chuckle as I wrap my arms around her waist. "We can make a board again and I still might have a bottle around here somewhere." El explains with a huge smirk on her face. "Ugh I love you so much. Let's do it." I state. 

El and I spend the next 20 minutes making a board with 8 names on it. Mike, Lucas, Will, Dustin, Steve, Robin, Eddie and Nancy. We knew they were all in the wheeler house, so this should be interesting. 

//AN: Hope you liked this chapter! Next chapter they will go spy on some people! Who would you like them to spy on? The person with the most votes will be spied on! ;)