Back to hawkins

~ Max POV ~

- Smut warning -
Scroll past this part if you don't like smut.

"Don't stop." I softly moan as I felt El her fingers inside of me. El kisses me deeply as her fingers pick up speed. "God." I moan against her lips. "What do you want baby?" She whispers against my lips. Holy shit. She's so hot and this feels so good. I don't want her to ever stop. Her taking the lead did something to me. I always like to take the lead in anything I do, but with this- and with El- shit, she can do whatever she wants with me. "You, I want you. Just you." I moan softly into her neck. A smirk appears on her face as she twists her fingers as she moves in and out of me. "Fuck-" I moan softly as I gently pull her dark brown hair. It was the perfect length to just grab into my hand. "You like that?" She asks with a slight raspy voice. Jeez can she get any hotter then this? "Yes." I let out in a hot breath as I did my best not to make any sound. Now I knew how hard it actually is to not make a sound. Feeling this good by your dream girl. Yeah, no shit I can't keep still.  "You're so wet." She grins as she kept her rhythm. "El." My eyes widen as I blush. Was I really? Oh god. "It's- hot. I can move easier." El explains as she bites her lips. I turn even more red as she twists her fingers again. "Oh fuck- yeah I can tell." I moan softly into her neck. "I think I can even-" she starts as she suddenly adds another finger inside of me. My eyes roll back as my back arches slightly. "Eleven!" I moan a little louder then expected. I hide my face in her neck as I pull her hair gently. "Shh, quiet love. Does it hurt?" She asks with her raspy voice. I couldn't talk. If I open my mouth now I wouldn't be able to stay quiet. I just shake my head as heavy breaths leave my mouth rapidly as she moves inside. It felt so tight, but yet so- fucking- good. El felt my wall closing in too as she twists her fingers inside me once more as I felt my body shake in response. A last moan escapes my mouth. Holy shit. She had my knees buckling.

End of smut -

"How was that for you baby?" She whispers as she meets my eyes. I was laying there, shaking, a good shaking and out of breath. "I knew your hands were magical, but damn- you're so good with your hands. It felt incredible." I say in a hot breath. She smiles. "Good to know." She smirks as she lays down beside me. Her face buried in my neck. I smile as I kiss her head. "Thank you for exploring this with me." I whisper. El smiles as she looks up at me. "I wouldn't want to with anyone else." She smiles as she kisses my lips gently. Suddenly we got interrupted by the chirping of birds outside. I meet El her eyes. "No way." I blush as I turn to the night stand to look at the clock. 4:30. It was already 4:30. I blush as I meet El her face again. "Well there goes my sleep." I giggle softly. "How late do you need to leave?" El asks with a frown. "I have to get up at 6." I reply as I meet her eyes. "That means that we still have some time to sleep." El giggles. I chuckle as I wrap my arms around El and kiss her forehead. " Forget sleep, I much rather spend these last moments cuddling and kissing you." I admit as El smiles. "Me too. Sorry for not letting you sleep." She giggles. I smirk as I got ontop of her and look down at her. "Never apologize for keeping me awake. And definitely not for this." I smirk. She smiles as she pulls my head towards her and kisses my lips. "Noted." She whispers against my lips as she continues kissing me. I kiss her back passionately as the minutes fly by.

~

"I can't believe I have to go soon." I groan as the sadness took over. "Me neither. Can't you stay till Mike leaves? Or maybe ride with Robin and Steve when Joyce returns? Or-" el mumbles as she looks at me packing my backpack. "El- I can't. I need to be back by 4 to make sure my mom doesn't do anything stupid. That friend needs to leave at 4 since she needs to pack for vacation. So I really don't have a choice love." I explain as sadness washes over me. Saying it out loud made it feel so much more real.  El pouts as she grabs something. "Then take this with you." El says as she hands me over her oversized waffle shirt she has been wearing as sleeping shirt. "It smells like me." She gives me a slight smile as I took the shirt and began to tear up. I made sure to keep it safe in my backpack as I took one of my striped shirts out of it. "Then you take this." I say softly as I hand her the shirt. She started to tear up too. "I'm going to miss you so much. I will write you everyday and call you and visit you in your mind and-." El sniffs as she meets my teary eyes with hers. I pull her into a hug as she starts crying. "Me too El, me too." I sniff as I felt tears stream down my face. "Max, we have to go or you'll be to late for your flight." Steve shouts up the stairs. "Can I ride with you? To the airport." El asks as her sentences break up from the crying. "Yes of course." I reply as I wipe away my tears. "Oh and I need to give you your good luck charms downstairs!" El says panicked and ran downstairs. I look back one last time at El her room as I sigh. "Till next time. I hope." I whisper softly as I grab all my stuff and close the door, but left 3 inches, for El. I make my way downstairs as I meet Mike and Will down the stairs.