You are wrong

~ Eleven POV ~

We got greeted by Mike who had a water gun in his hands, he had aimed it at us. But when he saw us quickly pull away he put the gun down. "Are you kidding me? Again!?" Mike frowns as he looks at us. I look at Max at she looks at me. "You guys were kissing again, weren't you? Are you using her like you used Lucas?" He asks with a stern voice. "Mike, that's not true." I softly say as I look at him. Max looks at him with frowning eyebrows. "What are you talking about? I never used Lucas." Max states irritated as she look at Mike. "Yes you did! You played with his heart and only used him for attention. whenever you were done with him you dumped him and never showed up to any of his games and just left him." Mike growls as he looks at Max. "Don't say that Mike." I comment at him as I look at Max who clearly was hurt and pissed off. "I didn't! You don't understand anything of what happened! So don't accuse me of something I didn't do!" Max growls back as she balls her hands into fists. My eyes look at her hands as I grab her by her arms gently. "Max, it's okay. Calm down." I softly say as she met my eyes. She relaxed slightly.

"I saw what you did! Lucas is living proof. And now you want to confuse El and use her like you did with him! I won't let you use her like that." He growls at Max. Max her eyes looked like they were filled with rage and sadness. I couldn't tell which emotion was stronger. "Don't you fucking dare tell me that I'm the one using Eleven, while you treated her like shit the whole time. I didn't use Lucas and I am not using El! I would never do that!" Max bites back as she steps forward. "Hey, what's all of this yelling?!" Steve asks as he came walking to the door and stood next to Mike.

I look at Max as I held her back. I meet Mike his eyes as they were staring at me. "Mike you don't know what you are talking about. So stop talking." I say as I look at him. "I don't know what's going on, but please come inside. It's getting dark and cold. I'm sure we can resolve this inside." Steve states as he took Mike with him. Mike groans as he walks with Steve to the living room. Max wanted to follow, but I stopped her. "Max, don't listen to him. He doesn't know what he's talking about." I softly say as I met her eyes who were distant and filled with sadness. "I know, but that doesn't mean that it's okay to just accuse me of all of that. I'm not using you El. I love you. You know that right?" She says with sadness breaking her voice. "I know that Max! I love you too. Let's take deep breath and talk to him inside. Okay?" I suggest as she nods with her eyes still filled with sadness.

"It's just not fair Steve, she's using her. I know it." Mike states as we walk inside. I look at Max as I saw her tense up again. "What's going on here?" Robin came walking downstairs with Will as we were now all in the living room. "Max is using El like she used Lucas. And I don't want her to hurt like that." Mike explains irritated as he kept his eyes on everyone except Max. "Why would you say something like that Mike?" Robin asks as she looks at him. "Because I've caught them kissing! twice. El thinks it's just for practicing or whatever she's telling her, but I'm sure Max is just using her to get what she wants from her and to let her fall like she did to Lucas." Mike growls as her looks at Robin. Robin shook her head as she frowns. I felt anger and sadness wash over me too, since he was so wrong.

Wrong about Max. Wrong about everything. I only told him that we were practicing, because I wasn't ready to tell him yet. And now he believed it was all part of Max her plan? I look over at Max as she was about to burst. Burst out in anger or in tears. Or both. I had to do something.

"Mike I really think you are wrong." Will softly says as he meets Mike his eyes. "Why am I wrong than Will? Huh? What other explanation do you have for this?" He snaps at Will. Will looks at me as I saw on his face that he didn't want to tell him, since it was my secret. My feelings.

"You really should shut the fuck up Mike. You are wrong about everything. About Lucas. About El. I know you don't fucking like me okay! You never did. And that's fine, Because guess what, you're not alone in that. That's a thing we have in common, because I don't fucking like myself either." Max growls as she steps torward him with tears in her eyes. "But I'm not going to let you accuse me of something I didn't do. Yes. I broke Lucas his heart. But not because I wanted too or used him! I liked him, but not like that. I couldn't be in a relationship after what happend. Remember my brother Billy? Who tried to kill us, who tried to kill me. And ended up saving us. Dying in front of me. Right. How could you remember, you didn't have to live with the pain, the grief, the alcoholic mom. The abusive stepfather. I didn't only pull away from Lucas, MIKE. I pulled away from everybody and everything. Haven't you noticed I wasn't at school for weeks? Ofcourse you hadn't, because you don't care about me. El- El is the only one who truly understands me and who cares about me like no other. I have a few friends were I'm grateful for, but El she was my best friend and only she could make me feel happy again. Being with her, made me feel like myself again. And- she is the reason I'm still here. So NO Mike. I didn't use anyone, I'm just fucking broken." Max explain with pain and anger in her voice as she stares right at him. Everyone was silent as they stare at Max. No one knew about her situation. Not even me. I knew a few things, but not all of it.