Chapter 1 ~ Summer Picnics

Lauren's Pov :

"Hey Laur, heads up!" Reine shouted tossing a sandwhich at me.

"Nice catch." Maddie laughed as Reine tossed a sandwich at her and Meg.

So we were currently sititng on the top of a hill on a picnic blanket. It was a really hot day so I met up with my best friends and had a picnic. I hadn't seen them in a while and it was nice to catch up with them.

"So how have you all been?" I asked midway of taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Good, I've started playing soccer again." Meg replied.

"Does Tommy still play?" Maddie asked.

Tommy was a boy that Meg liked in 9th grade and used to play soccer with him.

"Yeah." She blushed.

We all chatted for a while about life and school and that sort of stuff.

It was the weekend, a sunny saturday, so we met up for a little picnic.
Maddie came round mine and we went to the local supermarket to get the food. I then drove maddie's car to the park and we met Reine and Meg there.

"Who's up for a game of soccer?" I asked and they all nodded in agreement.

Luckily, we all play on the soccer team for our school so we can play a propper game.

I helped pack the basket back up before we ran down the hill with a soccer ball, marking out the goals with our jumpers.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Right so this is the sequel. I didn't know how to start it but hopefully the story will be more interesting and better as it goes on 😂

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥