Chapter 11 ~ Lost In London

Drew's Pov:

Yesterday was amazing! The crowd gave us such a buzz. I could just about spot the girls in the wow pit at the front of the stage, positioned nearer the back, probably trying not to get squished or pushed. Almost every song the crowd sang along with, apart from a few new releases, and held up their torches in their phones during a slow song. Every night just gets better and better.

Anyway, we have a day off so, with mixed agreements, we decided on spending the day in London.

"How about a game of hide and go seek?" Levi grinned as we all raised an eyebrow and muttered to ourselves.

"C'mon it'll be fun. I'm up for it." Austin added, resulting in a few more "me too's".

"Go on. Have fun." Joe said before taking a sip of his coffee and we all left Starbucks.

We split up into pairs so that it would be easier to handle if we got lost or needed help. Nate & I walked to the nearest tech shop and picked up some Walkie-talkies to give each team - 'Kevi', 'Maustin', 'Gate' and 'Drauren'.

We each collected a map and made sure that the talkies worked before getting lost in the depths of London.
A loud chorus of "NOT ME!" caused many people to turn around and look at us.

"Damn it" Kaitlin sighed as she and Levi started counting.

"C'mon." Lauren smiled tugging on my jacket and grabbing my hand, leading me across the road.

I was a bit worried because 1) Laur has no sense of direction 2) I had no idea where we were going 3) she looked so hot that I just wanted to kiss her and 4) I'm over thinking things.

"Drew hurry up." She huffed as we jogged into topshop and started examining a pink fluffy coat that was too overpriced, just to make it not obvious we weren't actually in there to buy anything.

After a few minutes we headed out, bumping into Austin and Megan. We exchanged hiding place ideas and ran as we caught a glimpse of Levi's bright, tie-dye shirt.  We kept walking, jogging and the occasional sprint along a path by the river when Lauren's phone buzzed with an incoming call.

"Hello?" She said, putting it in loud speaker.

"Where are you guys? We've found Gate and Maustin and you're nowhere to be found. Can you give us an idea of where you are?" Kaitlin sighed in defeat as they couldn't find where we were. In a way I felt quite proud that my hiding skills were so great but then slightly worried that we might actually be lost.

"I don't actually know where we are, we're kinda in a park. Like stuck in the middle of a park."

"Oh my, you guys are so lost." Kaitlin giggled before calling out to someone that "we all need to go and find them."

Laur ended the call, and we kinda just sat on a bench, chatting, until they came and found us a few hours later. Haha.