Chapter 6 ~ Good News

Drew's Pov :

Oh my god.

I had just come off the phone to Joe O'Neill and Austin before. I was so excited and I really wanted to go and tell someone.

"Hey Mom, Dad, Kacey!" I shouted running down the stairs.

I walked round the house and found a post-it-note stuck to the door reading :

'Hey honey, we've just popped out for Kacey's school event and football presentation after. Will be home in about 2 hours'

I pulled on a pair of shoes and ran to Lauren's.

"Where are you?" I asked into the phone whilst standing in the corridor.

"I've just finished work and I'm on the train at the moment." She replied.
I forgot that Chris offered her a full time job at the record store after she graduated.

"How long are you from your stop?"

"About 5 minutes. Why?"

"I'm at your appartment well outside and you need to hurry up."

"Okay okay, I'll see you in 10."

I waited in the corridor and heard the elevator ding soon followed by Lauren running down to meet me.

"I really need to tell you something." I said as she rummaged through her bag to find her keys.

"What is it?" She asked opening the door and letting us in.

"Well." I said taking her hand and walking into the kitchen. "My band have been signed to a record label!"

"Oh my god Drew, that's great!" She smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"I know right and we're going on tour with a band called the vamps and we are flying our girlfriends out for the london dates."

"That's great! When are the London dates?"

"1st and 2nd of May but you can stay for the rest of the tour aswell if you want."

"Okay, i've aways wanted to go to england."

"Oh yeah, er I leave for tour tomorrow."