Chapter 10 ~ Is That The Vamps?

Lauren's Pov :

"Laur?" A voice said, waking me from my daydream.

"We're going now." Joe said along with the other, standing by the door.

"Oh shit." I said under my breath, grabbed a muffin and walked out with them.

We climbed into the mini van and drove to the o2. I had to eat the muffin in the van as Drew didn't bother telling me we were about to leave.

There were people waiting in the main arena bit so we had to sneak round the back.

"This way." Joe called out, as we walked in a line to a room backstage.

He talked us through what we can and can't  do and the  basic rules.

● ● ●

"Who wants Nandos?" Davey asked, resulting in a mixture of agreements and orders.

"I'll come and help you carry the order" I said, taking a note of what everyone wanted to eat on my phone.

The boys had finished the meet and greet but there were still tones of people there and it wasn't even half six yet. Davey and I queued up in nandos whilst the venue filled up.

"There ya go!" The guy who took our order smiled, handing us multiple bags of food.

We walked out of nandos when Davey got stopped, well mobbed, by a massive group wearing vamps and tide merch.

"Omg I love you Davey!"
"Can you give this to Levi, he's my favourite"
"If you see tris can you tell him I say hi!"

After about 10 minutes we walked away with more bags than we came out of nandos with. We walked round the back past crowds of people. Davey gave one of the security guards a nod and he let us through a door leading to backstage.

We plated up the nandos and sat at a little breakfast bar kind of thing.

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Drew said midway of munching on some peri peri fires. "Because it will be the first time that you'll be there."

"Stop being so cheesy."

"Well it's only true." He laughed and I joined in too.

The room became silent very quickly as the boys were rushed off for sound check. Meg,Georgie, kaitlin & I followed them to a section right near the stage but not visible to the fans waiting to see their sound check.

"They're so good!" I whispered.

"Good? They're amazing!" A voice said with a Birmingham accent.

I turned around to see Brad standing behind me with the rest of the band.

"Is that the vamps I hear?" Kaitlin laughed in disbelief and practically screamed when she realised they were actually standing there.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

Authors note:

Hello! It's been a long time but I'm back :)
I've finished my finals so should be updating more frequently but......

I need your help.

I want to put some of your ideas into the story so if you have any ideas for the book, event, chapters, plot twists etc - I wanna hear them so if you could please either comment them or message me it would be much appreciated. ☺️

Don't forget to share, comment and vote ♥