Chapter 7 ~ Airports And First Time Meet Ups

Lauren's Pov :

I caught a cab to the airport for 5pm. The flight was at 8pm so we would land at 7am but there's a 7 hour time difference so it would actually be midnight when we land. My sleeping pattern is gonna be really fucked up.

Drew texts or calls me at least 10 times a day. He said the tour is going well and that there are lots of fans in the Uk. They've been posting covers on youtube for quite a while now and i'm so happy that they've finally been signed.

I have been instructed to meet Austin, Nate and Levi's girlfriends in a little café in the airport. I gave my suitcase in at the sign in thing at the front before going through security.

"Shit." A girl said behind me as we went through the gates to the carry on scanners.

I walked back and helped her lift the rucksack strap that was stuck on a bar on the gate.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"No problem. Good choice bringing a rucksack." I smiled back.

"Haha yeah. Lauren right?" She asked.

"Er yeah, how did yo-"

"I'm Kaitlin, Levi's girlfriend." She said.

At appearance she was very pretty, with brown curly hair tied back into a pony tail, with green eyes. Urgh, I envied her eyes so much. Mine are like a muddy green hazel colour but hers was like emerald green. Levi has always liked girls with nice eyes. She was wearing similar stuff that levi would wear, black jeans with rips in the knees, a white cami top with a red and black tartan shirt tied around her waist and black vans.

"Levi said that you have long dark hair that would probably be down with a navy beanie which would be Drews on your head, hazel eyes, blue jeans, red vans, white top and floral rucksack." Kaitlin said as we walked to the scanners.

I wish Drew said what they look like so it would be so much easier to identify who is who, but at least i've found Kaitlin.

"So have you ever been to england before?" I asked her as we got to the other side of security.

"Yeah, my mum goes over there for conferences and work stuff so I go over with her sometimes." She replied.

"Ah that's cool. At least you'll know the way around."

"Haha yeah."

We approached the café that we were meeting at but we were early so we just got a table and ordered some drinks. We started chatting about tour and the band and the boys.

"How did you meet Levi?" I asked.

"Well, we went to school together and that. Really romantic story huh." She laughed. "You and Drew?"

"It's complicated but i'll explain later." I said. "Oh look this must be -"

"Megan or Georgie?" Kaitlin said.

A tall girl with brown hair and eyes approached us with a coffee.

"Kaitlin and Lauren?" She asked, unsure of which one of us is which.

"Yep." We nodded. "You must be Georgie."

"That's me." She giggled.

We all chatted for a bit - found out more about each other. Like Georgie only lives a few blocks away from me and used to play soccer with Reine. Small world huh. And Kaitlin's Brother went to the same collage as Kayla.

"Hey guys, I'm Megan. Sorry i'm late, there was some traffic on the road. Like how long does it take to fix a waterpipe." A girl said and sat down in the other seat.

We all introduced ourselves before our boarding gate was called. London, here we come.