Chapter 3 ~ Dress Shopping

Lauren's Pov:

"Good morning sleepy heads." I laughed as the girls woke up.

Me and Maddie shared one couch whilst Reine and Meg shared the other. We finished the pizzas very quickly and watched films till gone midnight.

"What's the time?" Reine asked, sitting up.

"8am." I replied checking my phone.

"I say we go and get something from town for breakfast." Maddie suggested. "Because all Laur has is God damn coco pops."

We got up and ready to go out, thank god I have two bathrooms, and we're out the apartment by 10:30am. The town isn't too faraway so we walked. As per usual we went to McDonald's. It's kind becoming like a tradition now.

"So what are you guys wearing for graduation?" Meg asked as we tucked into the various breakfast pieces.

"Er -" We replied, signalling that we had no idea.

"Don't worry I haven't got anything either." Meg laughed.

So after a while of talking and eventually being told by the staff to move along we went dress shopping.
Graduation is tomorrow and it's just typical that we would leave it to the last minute.
Our graduation robes and hats are navy blue with a gold tassel. Luckily navy blue goes with almost everything.

"I love that dress!" Reine said pointing to the model in the window and pulled us all in.

● ● ●

It was getting late and fortunately we had got all the stuff we needed for tomorrow, with at least 5 bags each.

I was both excited and very nervous.

️Drew and Nate said that they would come and have already got tickets/seats but mom and dad can't make it which is a shame although Max said that he'll try and come down and Kayla is working so it look like it will just be Drew and Nate and possibly max for my 'family'. I don't want to give my hopes up that none if my family will make it but idk.

Tomorrow will be very interesting, I guess.