Chapter 2 ~ Overnight Stays And Boyfriend Pizza Delivery

Lauren's Pov:

The girls were gonna be over any second. We were having a sleepover so I had to tidy everything up.

I pulled my duvet off my bed and got the spare one from the guest room and put them on the two couches. I switched the fairy lights on and was about to sort out the pillows when there was a knock on the door.

It was either Maddie, Reine or Megan or the delivery guy.

I had no food so had to do a quick online shop this morning and pay an extra 14 dollars to get the food for tonight.

'Please be the delivery guy.'

I opened the door and let out a sigh of relief. I was in my pyjamas, a black tank top and red tartan trousers, but It's only the delivery guy not the president or someone.

"Could you sign here please." He smiled.

I signed and helped bring the bags in. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen to unpack. There was a loud ringing noise from the phone so I had to pick it up despite how much I was rushing around to get everything ready.

"Hiya beautiful." A familiar voice said.

"Hey Drew."

"Can I come over later?" He asked.

"Sorry the girls are staying over but you can pick us up a pizza." I replied, sandwiching the phone inbetween my ear and sholder as I poured a packet of chips into a bowl.

"Okay, the usual?"

"Yes please."

"Alright, I'll be round in about half an hour." He said before saying goodbye and hanging up.

"Oh shit." I said as the doorbell went and dropped a bag of candy that had spilt over the floor but I ran over to the door to be greeted by Meg.

"Can I give you a hand with anything?" Meg asked following me into the kitchen.

"Ah yes please. Could you please stick the drinks on the dining room table?"

She nodded and took the bottles and cups into the other room.

I slid all the snacks down the counter and put all the packets and the candy on the floor in the trash.

There was a knock at the door and Meg rushed over to open it for Reine soon followed by Maddie.

"What's for dinner?" Maddie asked as we all sat on the couches.

"Let me guess pizza?" Reine laughed.

"Yeah, if that's okay." I said and they all nodded.

We sorted out a film and got some drinks when the doorbell went. I left the girls in the dining room whilst I rushed to the door.

"Two barbecue chicken pizzas and a side of fries." Drew smiled.

"Thank you." I said, pecking his lips.

"No problem. I'll see you tommorow evening." He grinned handing me the boxes.

"Tomorrow evening?"

"Yeah I'm gonna sleep over." He smirked before running down the corridor.