ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹¹

11. d r e a d f u l n i g h t m a r e
————————————————————————

-———————— c h a n d l e r ————————-

"Gael, you better not stop this time! I swear to fucking god!" I growl as I watch him lower himself onto his knees and slowly fiddle with the buttons of my jeans.

He looks up at me with a flashy smirk and I feel my insides begin to melt, but I hide the effect it has on me as I roll my eyes indifferently.

"Then tell your friend to not come interrupting us again or else she's going to be forced to watch," his voice is playful, but there's a hardness to it that tells me that it holds an ounce of truth.

"How kinky," I mutter sarcastically, trying to hide the fact that I liked this side of him.

"Lift." He taps my thigh as he grips onto the waistband of my pants and begins pulling them down.

I want to fight him, but the knot in my stomach is tightening to a point of uncomfortability that I no longer want or need to deal with now that Gael was here, so I quickly lift my lower half and let him yank the jeans off of me.

He throws the pants behind him, then turns his focus back on me— the me that lays below the waist.

He bites his lower lip into his mouth as he traces a light thumb over the hem of my underwear."My favorite color is red," he whispers as his fingers start to trace random shapes lower and lower onto the lacy material.  

My anger rises as I shift my hips closer to his hand, but he quickly moves away."Gael..." I say, growing annoyed.

"Chandler..." he playfully says back. "Relax, baby."

"I can't relax if you keep teasing me, asshole," I snap.

I wrap my arms across my chest and scoot myself deeper into the couch and further away from Gael as a laugh rattles through his chest.

"So you think this is funny?" I ask sharply. "Just get out then and I'll call somebody else to get me—"

He quickly sobers up and grabs for my ankles as he pulls me back towards the edge of the couch. "Don't make threats like that, baby," he says flatly, leaving no room for discussion. "I don't want to forge a fake arrest for some scumbag trying to touch you because that wouldn't be very ethical of me as a cop." Then his voice turns sickly sweet and he rubs a gentle thumb across my cheek.

My eyes harden on him as he continues to playfully smile up at me."Gael!" I snap.

"What do you want, baby?" He whispers as he pushes a piece of stray hair behind my ear. "Tell me and I'll do it for you."

"Your..." I hesitate, feeling my cheeks warm.

"My what, Chandler?" His eyes lower from mine as he slightly hovers my legs above the sofa, so that he has a clear view of red.

A shiver rattles through my bones, but I ignore it and say the words I had been wanting to for weeks now."I want your mouth... on me,"