ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ¹⁴

14. b a r g i n   p i e c e
————————————————————————

—————————— g a e l ———————————

Her hands snake from my shirt all the way up until she's wrapping them loosely around the base of my neck.

The proximity feels unfamiliar and unusual, but in some ways, it feels needed.

It's almost like a natural reaction when her skin touches mine; sending a rush of blood directly to my growing erection. A strong dose of impending arousal shoots through my veins in a way I hadn't felt in years.

She reaches onto her tiptoes and presses her lips against the shell of my ear. "You. I've been craving you, Officer," she whispers breathily, while simultaneously sucking the air from out of my heaving lungs.

"Chandler, don't... you can't say things like that," I throw back, adding a little more hardness to my tone than needed as my jaw clenches.

She slightly pulls back, still keeping her arms wrapped around me, but far enough to where she can hold my eyes within hers.

"Why not?" She asks as I feel one of her hands descend the front of my body, until she catches onto the waistband of my pants and uses that to pull us closer.

I suck in a sharp breath through my teeth as I grab her hand. My brain tells me to pull it away, but in less than a second, a silent groan is building in the back of my throat as I wrap mine and Chandler's hand over my growing hardness.

"Fuck... it," I breathe out, grinding my hips into her palm.

"Do you want me to stop, officer?" She asks, but there's a slight teasing tone to her sweet voice as if  she knows for sure that I won't pull away.

"Yes..." but I keep pushing her hand against my jean-clad cock.

Chandler chuckles, sending a shiver along my spine as the warm air brushes against my skin and works as a direct hit to my boiling bloodstream.

It doesn't take long before I'm releasing my hand from around Chandler's and allowing her to tug at me freely.

An unfamiliar, yet oh so needed, feeling starts building in the depths of my stomach as she rubs my cock into a state of submission.

A shudder falls from my mouth, and I try to catch it before it escapes from between my lips, but it's almost uncontrollable as the feel of Chandler's hand becomes my new Achilles heel.

"How long has it been?" She asks, momentarily snapping me from my trance and back into reality.

She doesn't give much away as her emerald orbs lock onto mine, but it's not hard to decipher her vague words.

"Four years." I blow out, trying to keep my tone even.

She leans forward, setting her lips to my ear. "You think you can still handle me?" She whispers.

My whole body vibrates from the clear challenge strung between her words; it's a challenge I've been wanting to conquer for far longer than I'd like to admit.