Chapter #7: Your name is...BETTY?!?!

(The next morning, Mitch's POV):

The fire crew were out there all night, but it was still ablaze. We were out in front, watching the entire lab burn down. Betty, my axe, was still in there.

(3 hours later): 

The fire was finally out, and we walked through to see the damage; there was nothing left in the laboratory, it was all my fault. I collapsed to my knees. "I'm sorry Betty, I was stupid. I am so sorry..." I whimpered, Crying again. Then the weirdest thing happened: Ian pulled me into the corner, and there was a glow under the remains of the body chamber.

(Jerome's POV):

I helped them lift the remains of the body chamber up, and we were stunned; There, lying in the rubble, straightened out lying face-down, was a figure. "Mitch??" I called. He had run off again. "No, go away." I walked over there and carried him over to where we were, as the girls picked up the figure we were astonished but already knew that Mitch had created:

"I SAID- Huh?" His rage stopped automatically when he saw it:

"Hello, creator. My name is Betty. Hello, Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes." "I-it worked?! IT WORKED!! OH MY HOLY NOTCH, IT WORKED!" "Yes. It did. You created me. When you thought it failed, I was just buffering. I am fireproof, so I did not perish due to your foolish mistake." She was beautiful. 6'5, skinny, all skin was shiny, metallic diamond-blue, with an iridescent glow about her. She was wearing a dark blue nightshirt-looking gown, and her hair was a short bob of the same shade. Her eyes were a wood-colored gorgeous brown. "You did it buddy, congrats!" Deadlox said, standing next to Sky, who was with Ian, equally gawking at the gorgeous figure in front of them. "Tell us your story, Betty Please?" Kass begged, like a child.

"Okay, well, Mitchell created me. So he is technically my father. I have powers as well, since I was derived of the strongest ore and brought to life with magic too powerful for the normal human." Sky spoke up. "What can you do?"  "I will show you, follow me outside." She said, as we were standing in the private courtyard. She began. She stood with her legs a foot apart, raised her hands up above her head, and did it: A diamond-blue beacon sliced right through a tree. "Woah, cool!" "that's not all." She smirked and did something else; Her hands glowed again, and she muttered something, and aimed her hands at a nearby chicken. "RELEASE!!" She yelled, and a potion hit the chicken, killing it. Potion of harming?? "So you shoot beacons and spells/potions? WICKED!!"

"We will get along perfectly. I love you, Betty." "I love you too..........Dad."