Chapter #1: we will succeed...

(Hallie's POV):

I'm sitting on the ledge by our small village-style house on the cliff, overlooking the Power Move City. "Isn't it beautiful?" I say staring at the block sun, setting in front of us. "Yeah, quite a beauty. now come on, I made wet noodle brownies!" Kassandra said cheerfully. We live together in this house, practically inseperable best friends, which means we know eachother, like, more than we know anything else. "Not much worry though. Our plan will not fail, under any circumstances." Kass said through a mouthful of brownie. "so let's review it: first, when the town centre clock strikes noon, we march into their chambers, and assassin-style kidnap them, second, we use this home-made gas I made from wet noodles and squid ink to change the minds and permanently alter the brain functions of the guards, so they give us all access and power. Then boom! All power is ours. got it?" "I think so." was all I could say. i can't believe this! In 24 hours, we will be the co-queens of Power Move City!!

(Kassandra's POV):

As I crawl into bed that night, I have the strangest nightmare.

In dream:

i am in a black and white room, with chains surrounding my ankles and wrists, with unbreaking III so i can't escape. I hear muffled voices; "She tried....." "....almost succeeded..." "....too bad for the other one though."

wait, other one? "HALLIE!!" Nobody seems to hear me as I scream her name, helpless as my memory came back. The blood, axes and bows go flying, we were spotted. I took a wrong turn and got us both caught, Hallie was shot on sight. I ran away like a coward, thinking she was behind me. Just then, a figure appears behind me, wearing a White Posh Life tee and red skinnies, blood staining her abdomen and the back of her legs. "H-Hallie??" I whimper through the sobs. "Why Kass, why? What happened to co-rulers?? WhyyyyYYYY???!!!!!! " She screams as the clothes peel away from her skin, revealing a zombie underneath, the ghost of my friend. She was dead because of me.  (end of dream)  

 "HHHHAAAALLLLIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed waking up from that nightmare. i scramble out of bed, to find Hallie running upstairs to me. "What?? what happened? was it that nightmare again??" she says, I just nod while sobbing into her shoulder, her rubbing my back and neck, where she knows how to calm me down. "It's ok, i know you wouldn't really do that to me. Ssssshhhhhh..." I calm down, and end up going back to bed, her back in hers as well. "I just need to relax. This will be fine. We will succeed.