one.

Elena Reyes was running.

Running.

Like for fun.

What was this damn breakup doing to her? She moves to New York and she runs for fun now, apparently.

"Ellie?"

The brunette turned on her heels, "Tony, fancy seeing you here." She smiled.

"What? What are you doing here?" He asked, "I live here. Well not here in the park obviously, like here New York."

"You live here? Since when?" He asked, "Since yesterday. I run for fun now apparently."

"Ok, what's going on with you?"

Elena smacked her lips together, "Mia dumped me. Well technically it was a mutual breakup but it kind of feels like she dumped me, since she moved out of the damn country."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. It's not like I've cut bangs yet or anything?"

Tony motioned towards her face, "Yeah, definitely not."

"Okay, so I've totally lost it. What about you?" Ellie asked.

"I was just telling Pepper about my dream." He stated, "Hi, Pepper,"

"It's good to see you Ellie," she smiled.

"I dreamed that Pepper and I had a kid." Tony stated, "The kid's middle name was Elena."

"Was it now?" Elena smirked, "I didn't know I meant so much to you, Stark."

"Yeah whatever."

"Tony Stark. I'm Dr Stephen Strange, I need you to come with me."

"Did he just step out of a sparkly" she waved her hands around, "Thing."

"Oh uh congratulations on the wedding by the way."

Elena turned to Tony in offense, whacking him on the shoulder, "How dare you not tell me. And here I thought we were friends."

"I was going to tell you- I'm telling you right now. There will be a wedding, you will be my honorary best woman."

Tony turned back to Dr Strange, "I'm sorry are you giving out tickets to something?"

"We need your help." The man stated, "it's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake."

"Oh god, this is not my department. The universe is Natasha's department." Elena spoke, shaking her head.

"And who is 'we'?" Tony asked, and another man stepped out of the portal, "Hey Tony,"

"Bruce." He breathed.

"Pepper." Bruce nodded, "Hi."

"You ok?" Tony was cut off by Bruce hugging him, "Who's that?"

"Natasha's sister." Tony stated, "Elena Reyes."

"Ellie this is Bruce Banner."  Tony introduced, "Nice to meet you," Ellie smiled.

"I think I should've stayed in Ohio." Elena murmured sitting on the sofa next to Tony.

"At the dawn of the universe there was nothing. Then boom."

"Okay, is this some sort of projection. It's cool as hell, but is it though?" Elena asked, "It's magic Ellie." Tony dismissed.

"But that doesn't make any sense. Chemical counter agents  to cure mind control I get. This," she waved her hands around, "This I don't get."