Fourteen.

2021!

It had been three years since everything went down and somehow Elena was happier than ever. It isn't like she doesn't still think about Yelena all the time or have bad days because she does.

But it's okay because she's really truly happy.

"Okay, close your eyes." Valkyrie stated, "What? Why?"

"Cause I have a suprise," she spoke excitedly, "And why do my eyes have to be closed?"

"Do you not trust me, Elena?" Valkyrie questioned, and Elena frowned, "It's mean to use that against me."

"Close your eyes please,"

"Fine," Elena closed her eyes, with a small smile, Valkyrie placed a kitten in Elena's hands, "Oh my god, Valkyrie!"

"Oh my god Elena!"

"Stop it," Elena whined, "Let me be really excited in peace!"

"Happy two year anniversary, my love," Valkyrie smiled, "What are you going to name him?"

"Hmmm...ok so I don't know if I've ever told you this, but apparently in Russia I'm known as дочь солнца." Elena spoke, "Translation?"

"Wow, the great Valkyrie doesn't know Russian." Elena teased, "It means daughter of the sun."

"Pretty, do you know why?" Valkyrie asked, "Not a clue, honestly but, I think we should name this little guy something to do with the sun."

"Okay," Valkyrie smiled softly, and admired Elena as she played with the kitten, a smile on her face, "God, I'm so in love with you."

"I'm pretty great aren't I?" She spoke jokingly, "Yeah, you are."

"I love you too," Elena leaned over gently kissing Valkyrie.

"Helios, I'm gonna name him, Helios." Elena announced a few moments after pulling back from the kiss.

"That's adorable."

"Is that a cat?" Tony asked, "Why is there a cat?"

"Because Valkyrie is in love with me, and I am in love with her, and she got me a cat. Tony meet my baby, Helios."

"I can't believe you're living here with a cat."

"You barely live here Tony, you have the house with Pepper and Morgan." Elena stated.

"Speaking of which you're still coming for dinner on Sunday? Yes?" Tony asked, "Wouldn't miss it."

"Good, good. Morgan can't wait to see her favorite." Tony stated, "Of course not, I am way to lovable."

"Hey Tony," Natasha smiled, as she, Valkyrie, and Elena stepped on to Tony's porch, "Auntie Ellie!" The two year old exclaimed, "Morgan!"

Elena reached down scooping up the toddler, "mauh," she kissed the top of Morgan's head.

"Auntie Nat," Morgan smiled waving at the woman.

"Hi, Morgan," Natasha waved, "Hi!"

"Let's go say hi, to your Mama." Ellie stated, "Wow, left in the dust for a two year old." Natasha jokingly said to Valkyrie.

Valkyrie laughed, "Yeah,"

She however wouldn't have it any other way. Valkyrie loved seeing Elena interacting with her family, because it made the woman so incredibly happy.

Elena loves Morgan so much, that small child you could probably manipulate her into doing just about anything.

"Hi Pepper," Elena smiled, still Holding Morgan, "Hey Ellie, how have you been?"

"I got a cat!" Elena half cheered and Pepper smiled.

"Auntie Ellie! Play!" Morgan exclaimed, and Elena nodded, "Ok, ok."

After everyone had dinner they played some board games, Elena and Tony became over competitive as usual. Board games were absolutely no joke in this family.

"Give me my money." Elena stated, an somewhat intimidating glare directed towards Tony.

"Nope. You have plenty of money." He stated, "That's not-"

"That's not how the game works. We know." Natasha stated, "Tony give Elena the damn money."

The man muttered something under his breath handing the money over. "Thank you." Elena smiled sweetly.

A few moments later Elena of course landed on his property, "Hand it over, Ellie." He smirked, and Elena glared at him, begrudgingly handing over the fake money.

Much to both Elena and Tony's dismay Natasha ended up wining that game.