Five.

"Oh yeah," Stephen began talking, catching the titan's attention, "You're much more of a Thanos."

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos spoke, and Stephen nodded, "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still he accomplished the mission."

"You May regret that," Stephen said, "He brought you face to face with the master of the mystic arts."

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked, "Let me guess. Your home?"

Elena could almost roll her eyes at how stereotypical this whole thing seemed. She pressed her back to the rock, she was in space. No longer on Earth.

She never even dreamed of this type of thing. When other kids were dreaming of being astronauts, she was dreaming of a life worth living. Anything other than what situations she had been in at the time.

But now here she was, far away from home, and mostly surrounded by people she had just met. Everyone except Tony.

"It was." Thanos used the stone to show what it used to look like, "And it was beautiful."

"Titan was like most planets," he started, "Too many mouths not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Stephen guessed.

"But random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike." Thanos explained, "They called me a mad man. And what I predicted, came to pass." The image fell away.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet."

"I'm a survivor." Thanos corrected, "Who wants to murder trillions." Stephen stated.

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers. And they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy."

"And then what?" Stephen stood up, "I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe."

Elena pressed her lips together, his plan was to murder so many beings, and then just rest. That's it?

"The hardest choices require the strongest wills."he stated, eyes falling to the ground.

"I think you'll find," he started waving his arms, "Our will to be equal to yours."

That was the signal. It was time.

"Our?" He looked up quickly.

Tony crushed the titan with debris leftover from the spaceship. "Piece of cake, Quill." He stated.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." The man stated, "Ok guys, let's focus please." Elena stated.

Thanos screamed as the ship blew into pieces before glowing red and turning into a trillion bats all flying after Tony.

Peter shot a web at the titan's eyes, throwing him off as Drax attacked from below. Strange taking the front. Elena's goal was to attack from further away, avoiding the possibility of being crushed by Thanos.

Quill came in from the side, bouncing over floating pieces of rock and shooting at the purple giant. "Boom." The man flipped him off falling back into a portal.

"Don't let him close his fist." Strange instructed, the cloak, which flew from his shoulders.

"Magic." Peter stated jumping from one portal, landing a hit on Thanos before disappear into another one.

It really was fascinating to Elena how it worked, she'd have to pick Stephen's brain about it later.

"More magic!" Peter exclaimed, "Magic with a kick..."