Thirteen.

2020!

"сука," Elena exclaimed as Steve ran past her, "I don't lose, Rogers!"

"So, you've said." the blonde spoke, "Well, there's a first time for everything, El."

"Not today Rogers," she picked up her pace, "Not today."

Elena did in fact end up winning, not by much though, Steve was right on her heels the whole was to the finish line. "I hope you weren't eyeing my girlfriend, Rogers." Valkyrie stated, and then turned to Elena, "Anyone ever tell you that your competitiveness is really hot?"

"Hm, nope, just you." Elena smiled pressing a kiss to Valkyrie's cheek, "Better luck next time, Rogers."

"Yeah, yeah,"

"I need a shower," Elena stated, "And food, my mother will have my head if it appears as though I haven't eaten."

"A shower huh? You want company?" Elena's jaw dropped, "Val. Steve is right there. You couldn't have held that comment for five minutes?"

"Sorry, Ells." Valkyrie smirked, "No you're not." Elena shook her head.

"Nope." Valkyrie laughed, "I hate you." Elena started walking away, "No you love me, I am your favorite person."

"Hey Ellie," Natasha greeted, "I need a favor."

"I literally just walked through the door-" Elena shook her head teasingly, "What's up?"

"I've been teaching a ballet class," she started, "You have? That's great Nat!..Oh right, what's the favor?"

"I need you to take it over for the day," Natasha stated, "Oh, sure, I hope your students don't know much about ballet, cause my experience is very minimal."

"Well, the first class of the day is filled with three year olds, so you'll fit right in." Natasha teased.

"сука. How rude." Elena whacked the woman's shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll still cover your class, ballet may have been Mia's thing, but I still remember a very minimal basics."

"Mia? Like your ex?" Valkyrie asked, "Is that jealousy I sense?"

"I'm not jealous. I don't get jealous."

"Good," Elena stated, "Because my heart belongs to you only, my love."

"Elena, please don't be all loving and gooey when I'm trying to eat. You're my baby sister, I don't wanna hear this." Natasha stated.

"Just be glad you weren't Steve, earlier." Elena laughed, "I don't even want to know." Natasha shook her head.

"No you don't."

Natasha stared at her for a moment, "Anyways, so that's a yes for the dance class right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Cool, let's go." Natasha motioned, "Right now?" Elena asked, motioning to her breakfast, "Yes, right now."

Elena shuffled a couple more bites and then jogged up behind Natasha. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Where's miss Natasha?" one of the tutu wearing three year old's asked, "Miss Natasha couldn't be here today, but you have the next best thing, her sister!"

"You're Miss Natasha's sister?" a different child asked, "Yep, My name is Ellie, what about you?"

"Clair!"

"Ok Clair, so how does Miss Natasha usually start dance class?" Elena asked the little girl, "We make butterflies!"

"Ok everyone, it's time to make butterflies!"

Elena was unsure what making butterflies meant, but luckily for her the children sat down and proceeded to do a stretch. "What color is your butterfly, Clair?"

"Purple!"

"How about you?" Elena nodded to the girl beside her, "Green!"

She went around the room asking each of Natasha's students, the same question, and various colors were thrown out, before they moved on.

Elena watched with a smiled as they twirled around, and talked to eachother and her. It was adorable, she had really missed teaching. Maybe she could apply for a job.

That could be good for her, a nice change of pace.

Once the older group of dance kids came in, they played a few different tricks on her, but all in all they were good kids.

"Val, what do you think about me applying to teach again?" She asked as they were eating dinner, "Really? That's great, Elena!"

"Yeah, I just thought since I took over for Nat's dance class today. Why not get back into it."

"It could be really good for you," Valkyrie smiled, "I've been able to tell that you miss it."

"Yeah, I'll start looking tomorrow." Elena smiled, Valkyrie leaned over kissing her cheek.

"Sounds great," Valkyrie smiled and Elena turned to face her, gently leaning into her lips, and Elena's arm wrapped around Valkyrie's waist.

"Oh my god, get a room!" Natasha spoke covering her eyes as she grabbed a pre bottled water.

"Sorry, Nat!" Elena laughed.