Five

I hope you guys are enjoying this book? I absolutely loved writing this!

~

Taehyung liked working at the bar downtown on weekends, compared to the melancholic, monochrome atmosphere of weekdays with tired wolves trying to make it through the week. This Saturday too, the music was loud and lively, the wolves were more energized and conversation flowed amongst the hybrids like a stream of water.

The crowded area of the bar was a mixture of scents, even though Taehyung had mastered the art of ignoring all kinds of scents, in order to not distract himself from his work. There were only two bartenders that night and the busy hours were almost coming to an end, so was his shift.

Seeing no one ordering drinks, he was about to sit down and rest his aching knees for a minute when his mastery in ignoring all kinds of scents failed him, unusually so. His head whipped around the space of the bar, searching for the source of the extra strong scent of intoxicating cherry blossom and caramel filled his nose.

He gulped, feeling the taste of caramel on his tongue and the sensation only turned stronger when he saw the door of the bar close behind a dainty-looking boy.

Taehyung felt his mouth drop open at the sight.

The omega's figure that was otherwise covered in baggy clothes was now wrapped in a silky tight-fitting shirt tucked into a pair of skin-tight jeans. Taehyung thought his baggy clothes had never done justice to Jeongguk's actual physique from the way he looked now- the way his back curved into his plump ass with a perfect s-curve and the way his thick thighs bulged with muscles; his body was a perfect hourglass figure.

And he looked absolutely breathtaking.

He had surely dressed up for the night, Taehyung could see. He had even styled his hair with a side part. It exposed a bit of his forehead and it brought out his sparkling doe yes.

Taehyung had forgotten how to breathe.

There was no wonder the omega had always been ethereally beautiful. Devine, Taehyung would describe him. However now, it felt like Jeongguk was a hundred times more beautiful, more divine. And it saddened Taehyung that Jeongguk tends to hid away his beautiful, curvy, perfect body. Such eye candy.

However Taehyung understood why- there was no wonder such a body would drive any alpha into madness, including Taehyung. The lingering eyes that followed him as he made his way to the bartender were a perfect example to why he would prefer to wear baggy clothes.

As Jeongguk approached him, Taehyung felt his mouth go dry as his eyes scanned the omega's figure, up and down, a few more times than Taehyung's true self would've liked. His wolf growled inside him at the pleasant sight of an omega so...sexy and perfect.

Maybe it was because Taehyung hadn't seen the omega upclose for over a week, since the grill last week, where he was Jeongguk looking flustered when they made eye contact. Nor had Taehyung seen him being suspicious.

Taehyung snapped back to reality as Jeongguk sat down at a bar stool, an eyebrow cocked as he looked at Taehyung.

"You work here?" Jeongguk asked, placing his elbow on the bar.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Yeah" he looked away, trying to look busy with....something.

"Wow" Jeongguk's voice was entirely monotonous.

"What do you want?" Taehyung asked, trying not to sound awkward.

Jeongguk hummed. "I'm not sure. What do you recommend?"

"I don't. Maybe a beer for starters. Maybe stick to beer"

Jeongguk scoffed. "You must think that I'm a beginner. And I'm not a lightweight"