Twelve

Excited? 😆

~

Taehyung hadn't seen many omega nests in his life. Only a few, he had the fortune to witness. Omegas don't let strangers see their nests, as it's their most private possession- something they make for themselves when they are most vulnerable.

Therefore he couldn't believe that he was standing in front of Jeongguk's bed, scattered with many of Taehyung's lost—now found clothes. They were all neatly scattered, some folded and piled on top of another. There was a blanket too and Taehyung hadn't even noticed that blanket was missing!

Jeongguk sat in the middle of the nest, looking tinier than Taehyung had ever seen him. He looked at Taehyung with half-lidded eyes, as if waiting for him to do something. And Taehyung didn't know what exactly Jeongguk wanted from him.

"Come here" Jeongguk's voice came as a whine.

"To your nest?"

"Yes"

"Is that okay?" Taehyung said softly. "Are you sure?"

"Yes" Jeongguk whispered.

Taehyung nodded. "Okay"

He crawled onto the bed next to Jeongguk, sitting cross-legged. And Jeongguk smiled.

"Lay down next to me. I need you close" Jeongguk whispered and laid down on the nest, leaving space for Taehyung too. The alpha obeyed hesitantly and lay down facing the omega.

"Alright?" Taehyung whispered.

"Yeah. Can I come closer to you?" Jeongguk muttered.

"Yeah"

Jeongguk crawled towards Taehyung until their chests were touching and then he placed his nose against the elder's chest, taking a deep inhale. Taehyung was beyond surprised, but his wolf growled in ecstasy upon seeing the omega act this way. So he let Jeongguk do as he pleases.

Instinctively, Taehyung too wrapped an arm around the omega, pulling him closer to himself and now the two of them lay in bed, almost like they were cuddling. Jeongguk kept taking deep inhales, a soft hum coming from him from time to time.

Taehyung could feel Jeongguk's scent invading his senses and Taehyung realized that his own wolf's restlessness that had been lurking for the past few days had disappeared completely. As if his wolf had known this- that something was wrong with Jeongguk. That the omega was in distress. And now, his wolf was purring with satisfaction.

When Jeongguk pulled away after a minute, he looked at Taehyung. "I feel like I'm going to be super embarrassed of myself for doing this by the time I'm out of this episode but I just can't feel anything but this obsession to have your scent close to me. And you are the source"

Taehyung chuckled softly. "It's okay. You can do whatever you please. I don't think I have the willpower to say no to you"

Jeongguk smiled. "I feel better already. My head's clearing up" He took a deep inhale. "I suppose I owe you an explanation"

Taehyung smiled.

"This isn't pre-heat nesting. I nest whenever I feel distressed and anxious. When my wolf needs comfort. My heat isn't due for a while"

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed. "Why are you in distress?"

Jeongguk's bottom lip jutted out as he looked at Taehyung with big eyes. He looked so small and vulnerable.

Taehyung felt his wolf rage inside him.

"Who did this to you?"

And Jeongguk sighed and told him as Taehyung listened attentively, his wolf growling from anger and then soon from delight after hearing how Jeongguk was craving Taehyung's scent.