Fifteen

It's the chap everyone's been waiting for! 

~

Jeongguk could feel the intensity of Taehyung's gaze with their eyes locked together, the blazing chocolate brown pinching into the omega like a doze of dopamine. And Jeongguk knew he could stare into those blazing orbs for a long, long time without feeling bored.

He could feel the surrounding air become thicker with each passing minute from their pheromones, suffocating Jeongguk as he breathed in the spicy yet sweet scent of arousal.

Taehyung's lips quivered upwards just a bit and his teeth bit down on the plump flesh of his bottom lip and Jeongguk's gaze switched downwards, their eye contact breaking after minutes.

"I want nothing more than to mark you mine, my omega" Taehyung spoke, making Jeongguk suck in a breath and his tummy go wild with butterflies. "In fact, I have been craving it so for days, now"

Jeongguk nodded. "I'm eager for it too. To be yours"

"But I want to make love to you. And I'm afraid that I would lose control of myself and act on my primal instincts without giving the proper worshipping your body deserves. Because right now, I want nothing more than to devour you and fuck you senseless"

Jeongguk gasped, blissful arousal pooling at the bottom of his tummy. And he could feel himself slicking up, slick pooling in his underwear and when he searched Taehyung's eyes, he saw a fire burning behind those orbs.

Taehyung inhaled sharply, the fire inside his eyes burning even brighter. A low growl escaped his throat and Jeongguk whimpered at that, his wolf reacting to the possessive growl, demanding him to submit himself to the alpha immediately. And Jeongguk wanted nothing more than to submit too.

"Jeongguk you're driving me fucking crazy" Taehyung groaned. His hands around Jeongguk's waist had tightened, almost bruising but he found the pain pleasurable.

"I feel like I would burst into flames if I don't give into my wolf right now"

Jeongguk smiled, bringing his face towards Taehyung. Their lips ghosted against each other. "Then do it. Give in and I will give into my nature. Fuck me and mark me, alpha. Do everything you want to do to me"

Taehyung let out a low rumble from the back of his throat and kissed Jeongguk. The omega kissed back but the kiss turned wild in mere moments, their mouths open against each other and Taehyung's tongue licking into Jeongguk's mouth. Their tongues entangled, teeth crashed and they were both driven by the need to devour and be devoured.

Taehyung quickly climbed on top of him. Their kiss didn't break, Jeongguk made sure of that- licking into Taehyung's mouth needily when it was about to break.

Taehyung help himself up from his hand while the other held Jeongguk's hip and the omega instinctively bent his legs, entrapping the alpha between his legs. He started grinding upwards to meet Taehyung's hips and Jeongguk gasped into the kiss as he felt the elder's hard-on against his own clothed cock.

"Jeongguk, fuck" Taehyung gasped out. "Fuck"

Jeongguk whined, continuing the grinding and their clothed cocks met once again creating a delicious friction that had the both of them moaning loud.

"I can't wait anymore, Tae" Jeongguk whined. His hand fiddling Taehyung's shirt and the alpha let him take it off of him. Jeongguk licked his lips at the sight, wanting to kiss and lick every inch of Taehyung's skin and taste him.

However, Taehyung smirked. "You like that?"

Jeongguk grinned. "You're so hot"

"Says you" Taehyung whispered. "You work out, don't you? You're much ripped than me"