Nine

Hello sorry for the wait!

~

Taehyung's lips were unimaginably soft against Jeongguk's and for a long second and everything seemed perfect. Until reality dawned on him that he just kissed Taehyung, the alpha he claimed to hate hours prior. He withdrew and looked at Taehyung, who wore an expression of surprise.

Jeongguk wanted to bury himself alive.

"F-fuck-" He started. He tried to turn around and run away, hand reaching for the knob behind him but-

Taehyung slammed his lips back against Jeongguk's and the omega felt his stomach erupt with butterflies. His head was about to explode and it took him a few seconds to comprehend that Taehyung was kissing him.

He started kissing back immediately, their lips knotting perfectly against one another. It was soft and beautiful at first, with Jeongguk's mind numbed with bliss and ecstasy.

However, soon Taehyung's hands snaked around the omega's waist and Jeongguk gasped into the kiss from the surprise. Taking advantage of this, Taehyung pressed his tongue against the omega's open lips, licking into his mouth and the moment their tongues met, Jeongguk's body exploded with pleasure.

Taehyung did taste like Red Wine. Jeongguk wished to slot his lips with Taehyung's and sip until drunk.

He wrapped his hands around the alpha's neck and he felt Taehyung push him against the door, entrapping him against his body and the door.

Their bodies were pressed flush against each other and the kiss was getting heated, pheromones thicker than ever around them and their teeth crashed. Taehyung let out a low rumble from the back of his throat.

Jeongguk's whole body reacted to the sexy sound, a moan in response to that escaping his own throat. Jeongguk felt the way Taehyung's body and scent reacted to that- the scent spiking with saccharine-sweet arousal and his body tensing against Jeongguk's. His hand drifted lower and lower until they were on the back of Jeongguk's thighs.

With a gasp, Jeongguk let Taehyung pick him up, the omega instantly wrapping his legs around the alpha's waist as if they had been doing this for a lifetime. The kiss never broke- only got more intense if possible. And after what felt like forever, they pulled away to catch their breaths.

As they breathed in each other's gasps and pants, Taehyung didn't waste much time trailing kisses down Jeongguk's neck, towards his scent gland. He felt Taehyung kiss right on top of his sweet spot and Jeongguk's eyes snapped open, mouth falling open to let out a pleasured moan.

"F-fuck- mhm-" Jeongguk let out and Taehyung growled. He pressed his nose against Jeongguk's scent gland.

Jeongguk gasped out, pure bliss washing over his body and he could feel himself slicking up.

"P-please... Taehyung," Jeongguk was practically begging. There were tears in his eyes and he just couldn't-

Ding

Jeongguk's eyes widened, the bubble around them suddenly breaking upon hearing the doorbell of Taehyung's room. Taehyung broke away from Jeongguk, letting Jeongguk's feet meet the ground once again as he took a step away from the omega, eyes wide and conflicted.

Jeongguk stared at him, chest heaving up and down as his heart raced and his hands shook as the gravity of the situation dawned on him. He just made out with Taehyung and the alpha almost scented him. And Jeongguk desperately wanted him to.

And now someone was at the door.

Taehyung licked his lips, eyes not meeting Jeongguk's as he approached the door and opened it.