Six

Taehyung gritted his teeth as he finished the drink he was making. He sat down, eyes darting over and over again to the exit Jeongguk and Jihoon had taken over five minutes ago.

This was it. Jeongguk was actually taken. Or he was going to sleep with Jihoon. Jeongguk slept around.

Taehyung could feel his breathing quicken as an unpleasant trial of thoughts swam in his mind and he wished he could just stop thinking.

His wolf tirelessly growled in anger and Taehyung didn't even know what to do or why he would want to do anything at all-

Then it hit him. The smell of burnt candy. Bitter and unpleasant. So faint and far away but still there.

Jeongguk.

Something was wrong.

Taehyung bolted out of the bar, following Jeonngguk's scent. His wolf worked on his own, sniffing out the way Jeongguk had gone, the smell of burnt caramel getting stronger and stronger as he took several turns into the labyrinth of dark alleys.

Then he felt himself freeze in the middle of one alley as his eyes caught the sight of two figures.

One, on the ground whimpering and cowering with fear and the other on top of him, holding the boy down with his hands. Something silvery glinted on his hand.

Taehyung bolted towards them, his wolf full control over each one of his movements. Jihoon's head sprang to look as Taehyung approached and he didn't see it coming when Taehyung pulled him off the omega and punched him across the face.

Jihoon staggered backwards but soon regained his posture and looked at Taehyung, eyes glinting murderously and a growl escaping him. Taehyung snarled back at him, flashing his canines and the both of them charged towards each other.

Taehyung managed to tackle Jihoon to the ground and take hold of his hand where he still held the knife. However the moment his attention was drawn to the man's hand, he growled and rolled over, pushing Taehyung to the ground. He punched Taehyung's jaw, making his head buzz. Jihoon brought his fist down onto Taehyung's jaw a few more times and elbowed his chest, making a scream erupt from him. Then Jihoon raised the knife to stab him.

Taehyung used his hands to push him away, proving it unsuccessful when Jihoon brought down his hand. But suddenly, he screamed in pain, the knife skittering away from him. Taehyung saw Jeongguk standing behind him, a wild look in his eyes as he tried to get Jihoon off of Taehyung.

Taehyung's head was swimming and he tried to stand up, now that the weight was lifted off him. His clearing vision caught Jihoon pushing Jeongguk harshly off him, making the omega stumble to the ground, a pained whimper leaving his lips.

The omega's whimper had Taehyung seeing red. He staggered to his feet and took hold of Jihoon's shirt. He punched him across the face; once, twice, thrice and released his hold, making him fall back on the floor. Taehyung got on top of him, punching him left and right, no rational thought crossing his mind other than to see the alpha a lifeless pulp in front of him.

Jihoon had already passed out, bleeding from different places but Taehyug didn't stop. His wrists were bloody and his face was splattered with blood not just his own but he still kept going. His wolf was in control over him. However-

"Taehyung! Stop!" A voice had him snapping back to reality.

The rough, strong touch on his shoulder had him stopping in his tracks and turning his head towards Jeongguk behind him, looking at him with eyes wide with fear.

"Taehyung please" Jeongguk whispered, pulling Taehyung away from Jihoon from his shoulders. "You will kill him"

"So?!" Taehyung said sharply as he staggered to his feet. He stood in front of Jeongguk and Taehyung realized how small the omega was. How he was shorter than the alpha and he looked so much tinier like this; when he was scared and in tears.