Seventeen- Finale

Woah! It's the finale! You've made it to the end! Thank you for being here, everyone. 

~

"Hey mom, it's me"

"Taehyung!" Taehyung's mother's voice was loud through the phone. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, mom" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Where's Jeongguk? I haven't heard his voice in so long!"

"I'm here!" Jeongguk giggled loudly, looking at the phone in front of Taehyung and Jeongguk. He pressed against Taehyung's side, cuddling onto him and the alpha smiled at him lovingly.

It hadn't been thirty minutes since they finished their love-making session. The moment the two of them reached their villa and the door shut closed behind them, they were on each other like starving wolves- which they were.

The knowledge that Taehyung had successfully pupped his omega had the alpha feeling euphoric. He had given into his primal nature as both of them were naked on the bed. His wolf knew how to take care of the pregnant omega- his pregnant omega, and fuck him the way he needed it. However, Taehyung made sure to kiss every inch of Jeongguk's body right before it. Worshipped it- worshipped the body that bore Taehyung's pups.

And Taehyung couldn't help himself as he buried his nose against the omega's scent gland, breathing in the sweet smell of milk. Even now, he took a deep inhale. Amidst the caramel and cherry blossom, was the aroma of milk. It made Taehyung's head light with dopamine. He was the happiest alpha on earth.

It had been Jeongguk's idea to let Taehyung's parents know about the pregnancy before they announced it to the pack. Therefore, here they were, dialling up Taehyung's mother's number.

Taehyung heard his mother gasp through the speaker of the phone. "Jeongguk! How have you been?! I heard that you were so busy with being the leader. My poor child, you must've worked so hard"

Jeongguk grinned. "I'm fine, mom. It's so nice to hear your voice. I missed talking with you"

"Oh you have no idea how much I missed you. But Taehyung called me often and told me everything you were up to. I can say that Taehyung missed you dearly"

"Mom!" Taehyung whined.

Jeongguk giggled, planting a soft kiss on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung sighed in defeat and wrapped an arm around Jeongguk's naked waist. He was only naked waist up. He had slid into his boxers, too lazy and sore to take a shower and dress in cleaner clothes.

"I missed him too, so much" Jeongguk whispered. "Is dad around?"

"Yes, yes" The woman spoke. "He was preparing me some tea. Since we came back to Taehyung's dad's pack after that hike he and I went on, my legs had been killing me"

"Oh no!" Jeongguk's voice was thick with worry. "Did you get it checked out? Were you given medicine?"

"Yes, There are some good doctors in Shadowbora pack. Besides, Taehyung's father had been taking care of me"

"When Tae and I grow older, I want to be like you too" Jeongguk grinned.

"But Taehyung's father is pretty annoying. Oh, there he is. Hey, say hello to your two sons"

"Taehyung? Jeongguk?" a masculine voice came. "It's been so long!"

Taehyung listened to Jeongguk greet him, before starting to babble on about how life had been as of recent. Taehyung watched with a soft smile. Taehyung's parents might not have ever met Jeongguk. Yet. But they seemed to love him nevertheless.