FIFTEEN

Anna opened her eyes to find herself buried up to the shoulders in soft, thick snow. She laughed, "Hey, you were right! Just like a pillow." She looked up and saw Olaf's upper half hanging onto Kristoff's boots, sticking out of the snow. Shaking the boots, Olaf wailed,

"I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!"

Kristoff's head popped up from the snow. "Those are my legs."

Meanwhile, Olaf's bottom went running by.

"Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt." requested Olaf. Kristoff took Olaf's head and placed it on his body. "Oh, that feels better." Sven walked up and sniffed Olaf's nose. He happily greeted, "Hey Sven!" Turning to Anna and Kristoff, he escaped Sven's bite yet again. In a funny voice, he said, "He found us. Who's my cute little reindeer?"

Kristoff warned, annoyed, "Don't talk to him like that." He went to help Anna, who was stuck in the snow. "Here." he lifted her out easily.

"Thank you," replied Anna. Their eyes met for a bit before Kristoff set her down. Anna asked, touching the spot where he banged his head, "How's your head?"

"Ah! Ooh!" It seemed he was hit pretty badly. However, he held himself and waved it off with a giggle.

"I mean, it's fine. Ah... I'm good. Ha. I've got a thick skull."

Olaf commented oddly, "I don't have a skull... Or bones."

Kristoff didn't like the awkward silence, "... So..." The awkwardness was killing them. He shyly asked, "Now what?"

Anna repeated in the same manner, "Now what?" Snapping out of the moment and panicking, she wondered, "Now what?! Oh! What am I going to do? She threw me out. I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this. And then there's your ice business."

Kristoff reassured, "Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business." Noticing something, he continued, "Worry about your hair."

She thought he meant it looked bad, so she smoothened it down. "What? I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair." she returned, slightly offended.

"No, yours is turning white."

She grabbed her braid and watched a strand turn white. "White?! It's what?" she exclaimed in disbelief.

"It's because she struck you, isn't it?"

Anna was worried, "Does it look bad?"

Kristoff thought for a moment and assured, "... No."

Olaf popped his head up to join the conversation. "You hesitated."

Kristoff found the snowman all the more annoying. "No, I didn't. Anna, you need help. Now, come on." Saying so, he headed toward the sunset while Olaf and Sven followed.

"Okay, where are we going?" inquired Olaf.

"To see my friends."

Catching up to him, Anna asked, "The love experts?"

"Yes. And don't worry. They'll be able to fix this." He took a moment and looked over her, remembering the moment he saw the Trolls heal her as a child.

"How do you know?" questioned Anna.

"... Because I've seen them do it before."

As they rounded the bend, the sun had set, and Olaf turned to Sven. "I like to consider myself a love expert." he declared as he waddled along.

Back at the palace of ice, Elsa was distraught. She spoke to herself,

"Get it together. Control it. Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't FEEL!"