Prologue Pt.2

(No one's POV)

After being transported to the world called Tortus, everyone followed the Pope named Ishtar Lombard, so he could explain what was going on and why they were summoned, as maid's came in, pouring drinks.

Ishtar: Please, take a seat and enjoy the refreshments we've provided. It may ease the confusing you are most likely feeling. I will explain everything, so please listen till the end. This world is a parallel one to yours. "Tortus." It is our single God whom we worship, Ehit, who summoned you to our world. In comparison to your world, our world is not as advanced.

Ryutarou: Damn, reality show's these days are trying way to hard

Shizuku: Yeah...

Hakuya thought's: I don't think reality show's are this ominous...

Hajime leaned over to Hakuya, whispering.

Hajime: Hey, doesn't this sound like an isekai intro?

Hakuya: It does...

Ishtar: You posses powers that far surpass the human's of this world, according to our oracle whom Ehit conveyed his message to. Since long ago, we have been at war with the Demons that rule the Southern part of our world. However, strange things have been happening lately, and now us humans face danger's that may lead to our ruin. To save us from such a fate, Ehit has brought you to this world!

As the Pope finished, Aiko slammed her hands on the table, furiously. 

Aiko: What are you talking about?! This is the worst joke I've ever heard! Have you even gotten permission to do this?! Return us to the school at once!

Ishtar: Hmm, this is problematic... If you would, follow me outside and we shall take a breather.

Everyone except Hajime and Hakuya, still believing this was a prank got up and followed Ishtar, as Kouki spoke up.

Kouki: Ishtar, can I ask something?

Ishtar: Of course.