Chapter 5 - Truth, Preparations and a Rabbit?

(No One's POV)

After defeating the Hydra, Hakuya and Yue continued through the last door, leading to them finding a large mansion. Currently, Hakuya was checking the mansion for any danger, leaving Yue to look after Hajime.

Hakuya: It's interesting to think that someone would have a mansion at the end of this Labyrinth. But, I suppose it could be a testament to their strength, if no one else has ever made it this far.

As Hakuya exited the mansion after checking it for danger, the sound of electricity was heard, as he looked towards the garden, seeing the source.

Hakuya: Well, looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

As the electricity subsided, Hakuya made his way towards where he had left Yue to look after the injured Hajime. As he arrived, however he was met with the sight of the two in bed, naked.

Hakuya: I'd say that I saw this coming, but...

Hajime: H-Hakuya?!

Hakuya: I'm pretty sure when I left people had clothes on... so why are you two naked?

Hajime: It's not what it looks like!

Hakuya: Really...

Hajime: It isn't!

Hakuya: Ok...

Looking at his surroundings, Hajime spoke up.

Hajime: Where are we?

Yue: The Maverick's dwelling.

Hajime: It is? What happened after the fight?

Yue: Hakuya carried you here and left you to rest. While I used my power to treat your wounds quicker.

Hajime: Thanks for the help you two. I owe you both.

Hakuya: No problem, but that still doesn't explain your lack of clothes.

Hajime: It wasn't me!

Yue: He was dirty, so I decided to clean him up.