Chapter 4 - Final Boss and a Knight

(No One's POV)

After some more exploration and reaching the lower floors, while mapping the paths as they went, the group finally arrived at the labyrinth's 100th floor.

Yue: Hakuya, Hajime. You two are being more careful then before...

Hajime: Yeah, since this is the 100th floor since we fell.

Hakuya: So, there's no telling what could be down here, waiting for us.

As the three continued walking, they eventually came across a large door, that blocked their path.

Hajime: If there's something down here, it's gonna be past these doors. You scared, Yue?

Yue: Not with you and Hakuya with me.

As Yue spoke, Hakuya held his hand forward as he spoke.

Hakuya: Clarent.

With Hakuya's words, the sword manifested into his hand

With Hakuya's words, the sword manifested into his hand. Seeing the sword Hajime spoke.

Hajime: When did you get that thing?

Hakuya: It's that shadow's sword. When it dissipated, the sword was on the ground and considering how much trouble it gave me, I thought I should start using it.

Hajime: Makes sense, but with that size, isn't it heavy to hold with one hand?

Hakuya: Actually, no. Instead, it feels quite light.

As the door opened, the three of them walked into what appeared to be a large room, with large crystal pillars all around.

Hajime: Damn, this is pretty impressive.

Hakuya: The Maverick's lair?

Yue: I don't know...

Hajime: If it is, then hell yeah. Means we've finally reached our goal.

As the three continued walking, the ground suddenly started shaking, as a large magic circle appeared on the ground.

Hajime: Look how big it is! This has got to be the final boss.

Hakuya: It's circle is way bigger then the one that the Behemoth came out of.

Yue: Don't worry. We won't lose!

Hakuya: We don't plan on losing.

As the circle expanded, the magic started glowing brightly, as a six-headed Hydra emerged from the circle.