Chapter 3 - Pasts and Dinosaurs

(No One's POV)

After dealing with the scorpion-like creature, the group of three were currently in a temporary base, where they killed the Cyclops, as Hajime was working with alchemy and Hakuya was cutting up the meat from the monsters.

Hajime: From what I remember reading those books, the vampires were killed in a war from 300 years ago.

Yue: 300 years ago...

Hakuya: So that makes you, about 300 years old, huh.

Looking towards Yue, Hajime and Hakuya noticed the annoyed look on her, making Hajime nervous, as Hakuya just shrugged his shoulders and continued cutting up the meat.

Yue: That's a rude thing to say to a lady.

After an awkward chuckle, Hajime spoke.

Hajime: Do vampires usually live that long?

Yue: I'm a special case. With <Regeneration> I stopped aging. When I was 12, I awaken my power from Atavism. I've been like this since then.

Yue: By 17, I was the Queen of the vampires

Yue: By 17, I was the Queen of the vampires. One day when I was 24, my uncle suddenly became the King. And I was to be executed as a monster. But thanks to my regeneration, they couldn't kill me. So in the end, I was to be sealed and when I woke up, I was in that room...

Hajime: I see, so that's why you were in that kind place.

Hakuya: Doesn't that mean that we could of left you by yourself during the fight?

Yue: At the time, I didn't have the necessary magic power for regeneration. If I had, I could have repeatedly regenerated unless completely destroyed.

Hajime; What's that...

Yue: And I also have compatibility with all types of magic and can use them without an incantation. 

Hajime: Is that your snarky remark against our inability with all magic types?

Yue: Can't Hakuya use magic?

Hakuya: Really? I don't think I've ever used magic though.

Yue: But, ever since we've met, you've been circulating mana throughout your whole body. Especially in your chest, the mana circulating in that area is tremendous. It feels similar to my <Regeneration> and you have far more mana then I do.