Chapter 1 - A Girl?

(No One's POV)

After their reunion, Hajime took Hakuya to his base that he made using his transmutation abilities, and told Hakuya what had happened to him at this point.

Hakuya: I see, that explains all your changes.

Hakuya said, referring to Hajime's white hair, missing arm and his red eyes.

Hajime: I had just got back at that bear bastard when you arrived. Where the hell have you been? I thought you ended up dead after the fall.

Hakuya: Compared to you, it seems I got lucky.

Hakuya explained to Hajime that while he managed to survive the fall, it left him paralyzed and that while paralyzed, there were no monsters that encountered him.

Hajime: Damn, I'm surprised that you saw no monsters. Everywhere I go, there's a monster waiting to end me.

Hakuya: I'm just as surprised as you are.

Hajime: Hold on. If you were paralyzed, how the hell are you moving?

Hakuya: I have a theory, however I'm still not entirely sure yet. When I was paralyzed, some sort of creature appeared and said something about awakening my power.

Hajime: Awakening your power?

Hakuya; Yep. After he said that, there was a bunch of information that flooded into my head. What makes it stranger, is the fact that nearly all of this information feels more like history. Earth's history.

Hajime: Our history? What do you mean, our history?

Hakuya: Take this sword that I used for example. It's name is Usumidori. Sound familiar?

Hearing the blades name, Hajime was surprised.

Hajime: Isn't that...

Hakuya: It is. The blade used by the most famous military commander in Japan's history, Ushiwakamaru or better known as...

Hajime: Minamoto no Yoshitsune. How is that possible?

Hakuya: Considering what that creature said, what I know and what I can do. I can only assume at the moment, that I can summon items or weapon's that are related to historical figure's.

Hajime: Interesting. Can you show me?

Hakuya: I can try it.

As Hakuya replied, he closed his eyes and put his arm out in front of him.

Hajime: ...

Hakuya: ...

Hajime: You good?

After some time, Hakuya opened his eye's.

Hakuya: I've been trying. However, the only things that are coming to mind is the shield I used and Usiwakamaru's sword. I've even tried summoning that sheath that healed me, but it just won't come out.

Hajime: Why won't it?

Hakuya: The only thing that I can think of is my mana.

Hajime: So in other words, you're running on empty.

Hakuya: Seems so.

As Hakuya spoke, Hajime tossed Hakuya some meat.

Hakuya: What's this?

Hajime: Monster meat. After some food and rest, you will in better shape.

Hakuya: Now that you mention it, I am pretty hungry and tired.

Hakuya: I can imagine, especially if you were stuck till now.

As Hakuya started eating, Hajime spoke.