Prologue Pt.3

(No one's POV)

(Hakuya's current armor)

It's currently the following day and everyone had gathered together and were taken to the labyrinth for combat training, as they lined up ready to head into the labyrinth.

Meld: Listen up! Everyone helps each other in the labyrinth. No matter what, got that?

Everyone: Got it!

After entering the labyrinth, the group started to head to the lower floors, killing monsters as they went, switching out those at front every now and then. Hakuya would draw the monsters to him while Hajime weakened them. At one point, when they reached the 20th floor, a hidden monster got behind them and nearly got Hajime, only to be hit by Hakuya with his shield into the wall, killing it.

Hakuya: You good?

Hajime: Yeah, thanks.

Daisuke: Why do you bother holding a weapon? You're completely useless.

Hearing Daisuke, Hajime gave a tired laugh, while Hakuya glared at Daisuke, readying his fist. However, before he could do anything he noticed Kaori and Shizuku walk over to them.

Kaori: Are you ok, Nagumo? Hakuya?

Hajime: Yeah.

Hakuya: I'm fine.

Kouki: You need to work harder, Nagumo. If I were you, I'd be using every bit of my free time to train and get stronger.

When Kouki said that, Hakuya got extremely annoyed and was about to confront him, which Shizuku noticed. However, before anything could happen Kaori spoke, as she had spotted a glowing crystal.

Kaori: What's that? It's so shiny and sparkly.

Meld: That's a Glanz crystal and a pretty big one at that. It doesn't have any special properties, however, it is pretty popular amongst nobles.

Kaori: It's beautiful.

Hearing that, Daisuke started climbing the wall, towards the crystal.

Daisuke: Well, then, I'll grab it for you!

Meld: Hey! Don't act own your own! We haven't even checked if it's safe!

Daisuke ignored Meld and continued on, as he touched the crystal, everyone was blinded by a bright light. As the light died down, everyone saw that they were on a bridge. But ahead of them, appeared a black magic circle, and from it emerged a huge monster that was about 10 meters in length. It was shaped similarly to a triceratops, with a head like a bull and two massive horns sprouting from it's head, and it's eyes glowed red. Everyone stood shocked and terrified.

 Everyone stood shocked and terrified