1 - 4

'You've got dirt on your nose, did you know?'

'Blimey! Is that the time!?' Hagrid shouted looking at his watch. 'Sorry kids, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore will be wanting this... Er..' 'your train leaves in 10 minutes, don't be a second late!' Hagrid said as he handed me a ticket.
'Platform 9 ¾?' Harry asked peeping into ticket laying in my hands.
'Hagrid there's no platform such as—' he was gone.

'Excuse me sir! Do you know where platform 9 ¾ is?' Harry asked a man.
'9 ¾? Think you're being funny do you?' He spat walking away.
'It's the same every year! Packed with muggles!' A voice from far said
'Muggles?' I muttered as Harry kept looking at our tickets.
'Platform 9 ¾ this way!' The voice said again, this time with few boys following her.
'Harry! Come along!' I nudged Harry while running towards the family.
'Come on, go on Fred!' The lady said.
'I'm not Fred! He is.' The boy nodded over to who looked like his twin.
'Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother.'
'Sorry George.' The lady said.
'I'm only joking! I am Fred!' The boy ran into the wall and disappeared, his twin followed. Wait— what. What just happened.
'Excuse me?' Harry rode over to her. 'Could- could you tell me how- how to—' Harry stuttered.
'To get to platform 9 ¾?' The lady asked, 'of course!' She said. 'See, you just run into the brick wall between 9 and 10.' She told us. 'It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well!' She said pointing at her son, I assume. He had freckles and ginger red hair like the rest of his family. I walked through it first and Harry came running in. 'It's crowded here.' I said.
'Yeah.' 'Y/n! It's 10:59! We've got to get on the train before it leaves.' Harry nudged me.
'Oh— right!' I said running towards the train entrance.

'It's gorgeous!' 'The view.' I said.
'It really is!—' Harry spoke.
'Excuse me?' 'Do you mind.. everywhere else is full.' A boy— Ron said.
'Not at all!' Harry welcomed him.
'I'm Ron by the way! Ron Weasley!' Ron said.
'We know.' I said giggling a bit. 'You're mom— I assume? Introduced you.' I added to my statement.
'oh— what's your names?' He asked.
'Y/n and Harry Potter.' I said, although as soon as I did, the boys smile dropped.
'S- so it's- so it's true?' He exclaimed nearly falling of the seat. 'I mean.. do you two have the— the scar?' He asked whispering the last two words.
Harry moved his hair to show his and I did the same. To be very honest, I hate my scar. It's all people saw me for now.
'Wow!' He said.
'Anything off the trolley, dears?' A lady called out.
'No thanks.. I'm all set.' Ron said, his voice getting sadder by the sentence. Harry must've noticed.
'We'll take the lot!' Harry said, removing all his spare coins.

'Bartie Brotts every flavour bean?' I asked Ron.
'They mean every flavour!' He said as I put one in my mouth. 'George sweared he booger-flavoured one time!' He said again as a spat it out.
'They don't mean real frogs do they?' Harry asked Ron while I dogged for a few more candies.
'It's a spell. Besides, it's the card you want! Every box has a famous witch or Wizard!' He replied.
Poor Harry missed his chocolate, but while he stared at the frog jump out of the train, I peeked I'm his card— Albus Dumbledore.
'I got Dumbledore' Harry said proudly.
'I've got about six of him.' Ron said.
'Where'd he go?' I asked.
'You don't expect him to lay around all day, do you?' He asked before taking a bite of his gummy strip.
'Oh, I should tell you a something about the houses!' He said, his mouth stuffed with gummies. 'There's four houses, you don't wanna be a Slytherin! They're the worst of them all.' I ignored the rest of the conversation.
'This is scrabbers, pathetic isn't he?' Ron said looking down at his pet rat.
'Just a little bit.' Harry said chuckling.
'Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow! Want to see?' He asked us.
'Sure.' I said, looking interested.
Just as Ron started, a girl with brown, frizzy hair and a frown came in our compartment.
'Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one.' She said.
'No?' I said, I didn't mean to be rude, I just didn't want anyone interrupting me while I watched magic. It was genuinely interesting.
'Oh are you doing magic? Let's see then.' She challenged Ron.
'Sunshine, daisy's butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!' He exclaimed pointing his wand at the rat.
Didn't seem to work though. I suppose there was no reason for me to be rude then.
'Are you sure that's a real spell?' I asked him.
'It's not a really good one.' The girl added, scoffing. 'Of course I've only tried a few simple ones my self. But they've all worked for me.' She said, sitting herself down next to me.
'Oculus Reparo' she said pointing her wand at Harry, it fixed his glasses.
'Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter! And— and you're y/n Potter!' She said looking at me and Harry.
'I'm Hermione Gramger!' Shes nice. I like her.
'And you are?' She said with an unpleased look over to Ron.
'Ron Weasley.' He said, his mouth full of snacks.
'Pleasure.' She said. 'We'll you three better get ready, I expect we'll be arriving soon. She said walking towards the exit before she stopped to turn Ron.
'You've got dirt on your nose, did you know?' She said before walking out.
'Who does she think she is!?' Ron said.
'She's nice.' I replied.

'First years! This way please.' A familiar voice shouted.
'Hagrid!' I shouted.
'Right then, this way to the boats! Follow me.' He said.
'Girls in one and boys in another.' He said again.
'I'll meet you at Hogwarts then.' I said to Harry.
'Be safe.' He replied, after our parents deaths and the dursleys torture, Harry took it upon himself to protect me and not just protect me— be over, over, overprotective.
'Hi.' The girl from earlier said.
'Hello!' I replied.
'Do you want to be in the same boat? From the entire crowd you're the only girl I've spoken to.' She laughed.
'Sure! Of course!' I said leading her to a boat in which a girl with black hair sat.
'Hi!' The raven haired girl said as we sat.
'Hello.' The two is us replied.
'I'm Pansy! Pansy Parkinson.' She said forwarding her hand.
'Hermione Granger.' Hermione said as she shook her hand.
'Y/n Potter.' I replied.
'Blimey! It's you!' Pansy said in amazement.
And we laughed. As we got closer to the school, our mouths dropped in its beauty. I suppose this really is a long dream.