2-11

"In the past few hours, you four have broken perhaps a dozen school rules. We have enough evidence to expel you!" Dumbledore shouted. "They threatened me." Draco mumbled before Harry rolled his eyes. "Therefore.. it's is only fitting that you four receive special rewards for the services to the school." Dumbledore said as we all broke into a smile, "Thank you, Professor." We said.
A few moments later, it was just me and Harry left as Mr. Malfoy entered the room alongside Dobby. "Out of my way, Potter." He said shoving me by his wand. "So, it's true, you have returned." Malfoy said.

"Well, let us hope the Potter twins will always be around to save the day." He said, turning his head over to us. "We will be. Don't worry." I responded. "Come on Dobby." Malfoy scoffed, kicking Dobby as he fell on his face. "Uhm.. Professor? I was wondering if I could have that?" I asked Dumbledore, referring to the book.
Harry handed me his sock as I slipped it into the book, rushing over to Malfoy. "Mr. Malfoy!" I shouted as he turned around to face me. "You left your book." I said, handing him the book. "This isn't mine." He said harshly. "I think it is, sir. I think you slipped it into that Weasley girls cauldron when examining her books in the beggining of the year." I answered. "You do, do you?" He snarled before handing the book to Dobby as Harry and I tried to surpass our smiles. "Why don't you prove it?" He said leaning in towards us. "Come, Dobby." He spat, turning around as we began to walk away. "Open it, Dobby." I whispered as he opened the door book to find a sock. "Master has given Dobby a sock!" He said esctaticly. "What? No I didn't-" Malfoy snapped his head around. "Master has presented Dobby with clothes! Dobby is free..!" He said. "You lost me my slave, Potter!" Malfoy shouted at the two of us before pulling out his wand. "You shall not harm the Potter twins!" Donby said before using a charm on Malfoy, throwing him feet away. "Mark my words, Potters. One day you too, will end like your filthy parents." He grunted before leaving. "The Potter twins freed Dobby! How can Dobby ever repay them?" Dobby smiled up at us. "Just promise us never to save our life again." I sighed at the elf.

"There's Granger." Draco said as he spotted her walking towards Weasley and Harry. "Granger? What happened to 'mudblood'?" I raised my eyebrows, causing Draco to roll his eyes. "Shut up, Potter." I chuckled, "Will you owl me over the vacations?" I asked, "well, you'll need some company." I roll my eyes playfully, shoving him in the shoulder. "Looks like Weaselbee's gotten a little crush on Granger." I turned around to see what he was referring to when I saw Gramger and Weasley shake hands. "Mmm, I think so too." I said while looking at the two.

AHHHHHH FINALLY WE MOVE ON TO POA