3-5

"I mean you actually fainted?"

At last, we were finally home. Hogwarts. All five of us met up with Zabini and Nott as we sat on the Slytherin table in the Great Hall.
"Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts!" Dumbledore chanted. He looks awfully happy this year. "I'm pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin who will be filling the post of the new Defense Agaisnt the Dark Arts teacher." He said as we all applauded.
"Potter, Potter!" I heard Draco whispers beside me— but he wasn't talking to me. I turned around to face Harry. "Is it true you fainted?" I snapped my head back up at Draco with a confused expression. Harry fainted? "I mean you actually fainted?" He repeated, followed by a laugh after Enzo shoved him playfully while laughing too. "Shove off, Malfoy." Weasley furrowed his brows, turning Harry back around.
"Harry fainted?" I asked Draco, "You didn't know?" He asked back, cutting his pancakes ever so elegantly. "No. How'd he faint?" I asked again, "he's right there, Y/n. Ask him." He rolled his eyes.
"Fortunately, Im delighted to inform that Hagrid will be our new Care for Magical Creatures Professor." Dumbledore said as I heard Draco scoff loudly. "Seriously? That giant man?" He said, causing Daphne to giggle.
"And now, as per the orders of the Ministry, Hogwarts will play host to the dementors of Azkaban until Sirius Black has been caught." He spoke. "Are they serious? They can't do that." Pansy said, leaning closer to everyone. "Apparently, they can." Nott sighed.

Once the speech was over, students were dismissed to go back to their common rooms. "You guys wanna play truth or dare?" Theo asked the group. "Are you a 7 year old, Nott?" Draco scoffed. "Alright, Draco. You don't have to play. Y/n, are you playing?" Blaise asked. "Sure, why not." I sighed, sitting down on one of the couches beside Pansy. "Perfect." Blaise said. "Fine, if you insist. I'll play too." Draco rolled his eyes, sitting down next to Daphne.
"Uh.. Daphne, truth or dare?" Blaise asked. "Truth. I guess." She said. "Boring." Enzo coughed. "Shut up, Enzo." She scoffed playfully, hitting him with a pillow. "Hey, excuse me." Enzo grunted, hitting her with another pillow. "Uhm- guys. We were supposed to be playing truth or dare." Theo said. "Shut up." Draco there a pillow, hitting Theo's face. "Oh, so this isn't childlike for you!?" Theo scoffed playfully.

"Mm.. being a Slytherin was bittersweet. Sometimes I'd hate it.. but most of the I loved being a Slytherin." I thought as they all began throwing pillows at one another.