1 - 15

"Goodbye, Potter."
"Goodbye, Draco."

I woke up with a stinging headache on the bed next to Harry. I looked next to me where I saw hindered of cards, chocolates and gifts. "Are you okay, Harry?" I turned to the boy as he nodded in response. "How're you feeling?" He asked me. "Alright." I yawned just as Dumbledore walked in. "Good Afternoon, Harry and Y/n." He said. "How are Hermione and Ron.." I asked hesitantly, earning a smile from Dumbledore. "They're both just fine." He responded with. "What happened to the stone?" Harry asked, "Calm down, dear children." Dumbledore let out a soft chuckle.

He spoke to us a little about Nicolas Flamel and the stone. I must admit, Dumbledore is a wise man. "Does that mean, with the stone gone, Voldemort can never come back?" I asked. "Ah. I'm afraid.. there are ways he can return." I looked down with a sigh. "Y/n, do you know why.. Professor Quirell couldn't have you and Harry bare touch him?" He asked me to which I hook my head as a response. "It was because of you Mother, she sacrificed herself for the two of you. And that kind of act.." he moved the hair out of our foreheads, "results in this." He said. Referring to our scars. "And stays in your skin, forever."
"What is it?" Harry asked. "Love, Harry." Dumbledore said. "Love." He repeated, looking at me.
"Ah! Every flavour beans! I was most unfortunate to come by a vomit flavour." He said, examining the box and then looking at us, causing us to grin.

I walked along with Harry to the stairs where Hermione and Ron were talking right before they looked down at us. "Alright there Hermione?" I asked her, "Never better." I smiled at her response. "Ron?" Harry asked, "Alright. You two?" Ron said, "Alright." We responded in sync. Resulting in a cheeky grin.
I turned around to find Draco, Pansy and Dafny just a few feet away. "I'll see you guys later, bye." I waved before walking towards my friends. "I heard what you did. It takes a lot of guts, you're brave, Y/n." Dafny rolled her eyes playfully before breaking out into a little smile. "I've always known you were brave." Pansy chuckled, "still hanging out with Mudblood and blood traitors, are you?" Draco scoffed. "Could you say anything nice for once?" I rolled my eyes at him while he pretended to be in deep thought.. "Nah, not really." He said, causing us all to laugh a little. "Alright come on, they're announcing the House winner!" Dafny said, taking Pansys hand as they jogged there, leaving me and Draco alone. "Aren't you coming?" Draco asked. "Coming." I replied as we walked together to our table.

"In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points." dumbledore said as a cheeky grin spread across Dracos face. "Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points.", "In second place, Slytherin with 426 points." I rolled my eyes as I heard groans from our table. "And in first place, with 472 points, Ravenclaw."
"Yes, yes, well done Ravenclaw. But, recent events must be counted. To Ms. Hermione Granger, 50 points. To Mr. Ronald Weasley, 50 points. To Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Y/n Potter, 60 points." I raised my eyebrows in surprise as cheers sprung from our table. "That means we have 486 and they've got 476!" Pansy cheered. "And finally, 10 points to Neville Longbottom." There were a few groans from our table since we were tied up, but we had still won.
Almost immediately, the flags turned into a mix of Slytherin and Gryffindor. Probably the only day you'd the two houses hand in hand. "Slytherin and Gryffindor win the House cup!"
"I suppose a tie is better than a lose." Draco rolled his eyes.

Once the day was over, I walked with Harry, Hermione and Ron waving them goodbyes and promises to write them letters through the break before Draco called out my name. "Maybe next year you can ditch your Slytherin friends." Ron shrugged. "Maybe not, they're nice once you get to know them, Ronald." I roll my eyes playfully, walking over to Draco. "What is it?" I asked him. He let out a sigh, "Good job. We would've lost if it were for you. Thank you, Potter." He muttered before I broke into laughter. "So you can say nice things!" I smile softly. "Enjoy it while it lasts, he's never said anything nice to me." I looked up to see a tall, pale lady. Her hair was the same platinum blonde as a Draco's, just with a patch of black. She was beautiful. "Mother!" He groaned. His mother rolled her eyes playfully. "Y/n Potter, a pleasure to meet you, dear." She smiled widely. "Pleasure all mine.. Mrs. Malfoy?" She chuckled, "Yes, do come over sometime." Draco rolled his eyes. "Goodbye, Potter." He muttered before they left. I chuckle, "Goodbye, Draco."
I walked back to Harry, just when Hagrid waved at us to come to him. He pulled out two little books, it had a magical moving photo in it. One with Mum and Dad holding Harry and another of them holding me. I smiled softly, dragging my fingers over their young, happy faces.
"Thank you, Hagrid." Harry said. He pulled us into a hug, a warm hug which felt like home.
"Oh and, if that cousin of yours annoys you, you could always threaten him with the wand you have." He grinned. "But Hagrid, magic outside of school is forbidden. You know that." Harry said. "I do, but Dudley doesn't." He winked causing us to smile. "We'll remember that, thanks Hagrid."
We walked back to Hermione and Ron. "Feels a bit strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione said. "We aren't going home. Not really." I sighed. "You could always come over to mine. Mum loves you." Ron grinned. "Hmm. Maybe we will." We all giggled for a while before sitting in our carriages back home.

(A/N): JSHEBSHAN FINALLY OMH I HAVE BEEN ON YEAR ONE SINCE SEPTEMBER OF 2022. I was in gr7 when I stared this and I'm starting freshmen year in a week!!!! I've finally gotten my much needed motivation and I will complete this book :))
And more y/n Harry soon, it just felt weird to add love scenes since they're just 11. But I promise, it's gonna get big from year 3 and 4 😋
OKAY BYE