3 - 4

"Guys? There's something out there."

"My summers were so boring this year." Daphne said, rolling her eyes. "Let me guess, you didn't visit another country this time?" Pansy raised an eyebrow, "Worse. We went to New York. Again. Two times in a row." She sighed. "Oh, to have problems such as yours." Pansy sighed, mocking Daphne.

"You know, we should all go over to Draco's this winter break." Enzo suggested, looking at Draco who simply shrugged. "My father knows Daphne and you already so I suppose I could convince him for two more." He told Enzo. "So, Y/n. I heard Potter blew your aunt up?" Draco spoke again, looking over at me. "He didn't blow our aunt up." I laughed, "Weasley's been telling everyone." Enzo said. "Speaking of Weasley,-" before Pansy could finish, the train came to a sudden halt.

"The train never stops. What's going on?" Daphne shouted. "Shut up, Daphne. You're screaming in my ear." Draco scoffed, rubbing his ear. "Sorry." She muttered.
I opened the carriage just as Draco came beside me— just then, the train toppled, causing Draco to fall, and me to fall.. onto him. "Uf- sorry-" I stammered before the lights went off and the room's temperature dropped significantly. Draco slowly got up— was he blushing? Maybe I'm just imagining it. Pansy and Daphne switched seats to sit next to Enzo while Draco sat beside me.. "guys? There's something out there?" Pansy said slowly, her voice as low as whisper. "What?" Draco scoffed, moving closer towards the window.

"Merlin, it's freezing.." I huffed out as the drinks in front of us turned to ice.
Not even a second later, another bang was heard from the front of the train. "Bloody hell.. what's happening?" Enzo muttered. We looked to our right as a figure slowly appeared, opening the door.

"Y/n, listen to me." Draco whispered in my ear as the others cried, "don't look at it. Look down." He spoke again, "what?" I whispered back, "just look down." Reluctantly, I looked down to my feet as gurgling noises could be heard from the creatures.
After what felt like hours, the heat finally went up and the lights switched back on as we felt the train move again.

"What in Merlin's name was that!?" Enzo sighed out of relief as sweat covered his forehead. "Dementors," Draco said, almost casually as he nibbled on one of the candies from the trolley. "What are dementors?" I asked him, "uh.. I don't know exactly. Father told me they were Azkaban guards." He furrowed his brows at the taste of some flavoured candy. "Why woukd they come here?" Daphne huffed, "Probably for Sirius Black." Enzo said.
The rest of the ride them was pretty quiet, I suppose everyone was traumatised by whatever just happened. Everyone but Draco anyway. How did he even know know about Azkaban?

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll write more from the next ones :)