3 - 3

"Hey, Y/n."
"Hello, Draco."

Diary of Y/n Potter
1st September 1993
Alright so it's finally 1st September. Third year at Hogwarts and I just received news that I might die! Atleast I've made up with Hermione, now all I have to do is ignore her every time I'm with my friends. Ugh, I hate being a Slytherin.
Although, I can't wait to see Pansy and Draco. I've really missed them over the summers.. perhaps I could go to one of their houses next year since the Dursley's won't take me back in anytime soon. Alright better get going, the trains about to leave.
xoxo y/n

We walked, looking for an empty carriage while they argued on how Harry blew our aunt up. "Y/n!" I heard the familiar voice of Lorenzo as all 4 of us looked back. "Come on, we've saved a seat for you." He said before taking a glance at Harry, Hermione and Weasley. "Unless you've found another place?" He raised an eyebrow, staring at me. I sighed, squeezing out the space between Harry and Ron. "Uh, Harry, I'll talk to you at school." I muttered before following Lorenzo out. I don't why, but I think I was relieved getting away from them.

"So, you're friends with the mudblood too?" As asked as we walked to our carriage. "Uhm, no?" I squinted. "It's fine, you just don't wanna get too close to 'The Golden Trio'." He scoffed, "The Golden Trio?" I asked before entering the carriage where Daphne, Pansy, Draco were seated.
Pansy immediately got up, giving me a hug as I hugged her back. "Yeah, I'm not gonna do that." Daphne spoke from behind her as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Y/n." I heard Draco's voice. Merlin, I couldn't recognise him with the change of his appearance. His hair wasn't gelled back anymore, he'd definitely lost the chubby face and he'd grown taller like- significantly. "Hello, Draco." I smiled.

"Right, so The Golden Trio?" Enzo sighed dramatically as Daphne laughed. "I know he's your brother and all but I guess you had to hear about at some point." She said. "What is that, though?" I asked again, "Well, it's a name we Slytherins have kept for them. Like The perfect Golden Trio. The apple of every professor's eye." Pansy chuckled, shaking her head. "Really? How come I never found out." I scoffed playfully, crosssing my arms. "Well, we thought you'd be mad. You weren't really a Slytherin, you know? We were surprised that the hat sorted you here." Enzo explained.

"Uhm.. Draco?" Pansy grinned at him as I turned my attention to him too. He was.. staring at me? "Draco?" Enzo said. "Malfoy!" He said again, a little louder as he shoved his shoulder. "What?" Draco scrunched his nose up, well that hadn't changed. "Would you stop staring at Y/n and listen?" He said, grinning from ear to ear as I raised my eyebrow. "He wasn't staring-" I chuckled, "Thank you. He wasn't." Daphne spat. ... "Uh.. anyway." Enzo said, causing Pansy to snicker.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
And just as I was thinking Y/n, she walked into the carriage alongside Enzo, greeting everyone as she hugged Pansy.

"Hey, Y/n." I said as her eyes found mine. She'd always looked pretty, but I suppose this year she looked beautiful. I mean, her hair was definitely well maintained, and her scent filled the room within seconds, I don't know if I should say this.. but her clothes fit her perfectly on the right spots. And her smile.. oh that smile. Don't even get me started on her dark green eyes.. but I had to stop thinking of her this way. I mean I thought it was a silly crush up until 2nd year, but this.. this is not good. I can't like her. She's a potter, a filthy halfblood. And father would kill me if I ever broke the family heritage of marrying pure bloods.
"Hello, Draco." My name fell out of her mouth so perfectly. Draco. That was the only time I liked my name, when she called me Draco.

(A/N):
So I hope this give y'all an idea of how it's gonna be. He likes her but he's in denial, and ik it seems a little bit of a fast burn but even after they get together, dw, I'll be here to break them up again.
I'm writing this book completely from my imagination so it might so "what the frick was that" plot sometimes but I'll get to editing as soon as I finish the chapter. Tysm for ur views, please vote 💗