Laid Down in the Warmth of Your Deception

Heya, your favourite(I'm aware I'm probably not your favourite but I really wanted to say this :) author here saving you some bleach and a pair of eyes, although this won't have outright smut in it, this chapter does have sexual content in it and, well, you might not be interested in that and that's perfectly fine! Sex itself is also strongly implied.

WARNING:
Sexual Content (65)

~·( Grian's Pov )·~

I was completely breathless when I saw what lied atop the hill. It wasn't much, but it was absolutely perfect. Scar was there, standing tall in front of the setting sun with a nest of blankets and pillows before him. He was wearing an orange dress shirt with a point tucked into dark brown pants. The first three buttons of the shirt were open and the sleeves were also rolled up just above his elbows, revealing a touch of body hair scattered on his forearms and springing up from his chest. 

The outfit made him look incredibly seductive and I wondered what he had planned for this date, along with feeling my knees instantly weaken. His eyes lit up in the darkness created from facing away from the sun when he saw me and he extended one of his hands out for me to hold. It wasn't dark outside, but it wasn't bright either so the orange glow of the sun outlined Scar's muscular frame flawlessly and made him stand out even more.

I took his hand and he pulled me to his side in an endearing, and quite fancy way. One of his arms wrapped around me just above my hips, resting slightly on my backside with his hand gripping me gently. His other hand held mine just above my shoulder and my free hand instinctively shot up to the left side of his chest where it remained without protest. We were kind of in a slow dancing position, gazing lovingly into each other's bright eyes. I could feel the soft beats of his heart and I smiled before I laid my head on his chest.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Grian." He said as he let go of my hand and brought his arm down to my hips, mirroring the action of his other arm.

I wrapped both of my arms around his neck, "You don't look so bad yourself." I said as I nuzzled deeper into the rich orange coloured fabric of his shirt.

Scar chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment."

I looked up at him and he smiled, "I never thought I'd see you wearing blue, it suits you quite well."

"Thank you." I answered, feeling heat take over my cheeks. Oh god it really didn't take much to make me blush.

"Orange and blue, perfect opposites," He started, then kissed me. It was a deeply passionate kiss and it didn't take long until I caved and gave him complete, unrestricted access to my mouth. "Can't live without each other." He smirked as he pulled his face away from me entirely.

"Shall we?" He said as he motioned to the bundle of blankets and pillows on the ground.

I nodded and he twirled me into the nest-like shape of it, landing swiftly on top of me but not letting his weight fall on me. He kissed me once more, but this one was quicker than the last and made me crave deeper physical attention from him. I wasn't sure what had gotten over me but I suddenly felt a strong desire for physical care from Scar. It was like I had ignored it for longer than I could handle and now I wanted everything he had to offer.

~·( Scar's Pov )·~

Grian rolled us over so he was on top of me and grabbed my shirt in a manner I could only describe as lustful before he sweeped in and closed the distance between our lips. His mouth attacked mine hungrily and I struggled not to do the same because I knew I would lose control quite easily. I'd been wanting this for so long and I can't say every thought I've had about him lived up to my 'innocent' reputation.