Traveling

A/N FOR PLOT REASONINGS THIS STORY WILL HAVE A VERY DIFFERENT TIME LINE

Melody POV

I was learned up against Wilbur's arm in the airport, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Melody you look like you're about to pass out." Ranboo laughs.

"I am." I laugh tiredly.

Phil, Kristen, and Tommy were getting coffee, while Ranboo, Wilbur, and I waited at the terminal.

"I'm so excited to go back to sleep on the plane." Ranboo yawns.

"Dude same." I agree.

"I don't understand how you guys do that." Wilbur says.

"Honestly me either." Ranboo laughs.

Eventually Phil and Tommy get back, and we get on the plane.

In one row it was Kristen in the window seat, Phil in the middle seat, Ranboo in the aisle, then in the row across from theirs Wilbur was in the aisle, me in the middle, and Tommy in the window seat.

Once we take off, Tommy falls asleep immediately while Ranboo and I watch Wilbur play zoo tycoon on his laptop, with my head on Wilbur's shoulder.

"Wilbur!" I whisper with a laugh because he let animals escape in the game.

"It's alright!" He laughs.

I look over to see Ranboo already fast asleep.

"Ranboo's asleep." I whisper.

"Not surprised." He whispers before turning his head and kissing the top of my head.

"What was that for?" I giggle with a red face.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Felt like it."

Eventually my eyes become heavy, and I fall asleep.

time skip

My eyes flutter open to Wilbur talking to Ranboo.

"Good morning." I yawn.

"Melody we both slept for the entire flight!" Ranboo laughs.

"We did?" I laugh tiredly.

"Yeah! There's forty-five minutes left!" Wilbur laughs as I take my head off his shoulder.

"Did you sleep at all?" I ask.

"No, i've never been able to sleep on planes." Wilbur says tiredly.

"That sucks." I reply.

"I'll be fine." He says with a soft smile.

Eventually the plane lands, and we all start walking to the baggage claim.

"I haven't been to this airport in years." I say.

"I was here a few months ago." Ranboo says.

"Americans." Tommy scoffs.

"Tommy!" Wilbur laughs.

"Sorry, I forgot that your girlfriend is American." Tommy teases as Phil laughs.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Wilbur laughs.

"Oh Melody did you hear that Weston and Kaylnn Koury is gonna be there?" Ranboo asks.

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

Weston was a pretty good friend of mine, we met in 2020 over the Epic smp and became good friends online.

"Yeah!" Ranboo says.

I feel Wilbur lace his hand with mine as we walked, and a deep red flushed over my face as butterflies erupted in my stomach.