noah.

"Melody?" Tommy cries as I answer his call.

"Tommy what's wrong?" I panic.

"It's Wilbur...he...he got into another fight with Noah and he got knocked out." Tommy says while crying.

"Tommy where are you?" I ask, trying to hide the immense panic in my voice.

"The hospital." He sniffles.

"Ill be there as soon as I can alright?" I say as I grab my car keys.

"Okay." He sniffles.

We end the call and I drive to the hospital with panic rushing through me as the dark sky is lit up from the moon.

Once I got there, I ran inside with tears in my eyes, and i'm immediately embraced in a hug by Tommy.

"Where is he?" I ask as we pull apart.

"I was waiting for you to talk to the doctor...i'm sorry I just couldn't do it." He sniffles.

"Hey, Tommy it's okay. Lets go find a doctor alright?" I say as Tommy nods.

We find a doctor in the hallway.

"Excuse me are you Will Gold's doctor?" I ask.

"Yes." The doctor says.

"How is he?" I ask.

"He's alright, just unconscious. There's no brain damage or any severe injuries." The doctor says as I sigh in relief.

"Can we see him?" I ask.

"What are your relations to him?" The doctor asks.

"I'm his girlfriend." I say.

"He's my older brother." Tommy replies.

"Alright, he's in room twenty-two, when he wakes up push the call button okay?" The doctor instructs.

"Alright, thank you." I reply before Tommy and I bolt down the hallway.

Tommy and I gently open the door to his room and go in, and Tommy sits on a couch while I sit in the chair next to Wilbur, where he was laying unconscious in the bed. His face was all cut up and bruised, and he had a bandage over a small part of his head.

"Do you know what happened?" I ask quietly.

"No...I just got a call from the hospital that he got into a fight with someone and I immediately knew it was Noah, cause it wouldn't of been anyone else." Tommy says as I silently nod.

After what could've been five minutes or an hour, Wilbur's eyes flutter open.

"Melody?" He mumbles.

"Hi Will." I smile as I wipe my eyes.

"Are you alright love?" He asks as he laces one of his hands with mine.

"Wilbur you don't need to worry about me right now." I say with a light laugh and Tommy walks over to us.

"Oh hey Tommy." Wilbur smiles.

"Hey Will." Tommy smiles.

We call the doctor in, and Tommy goes back to sitting on the couch while I stay next to Wilbur with my hand in his.

After the doctor asks Wilbur some questions and checks his bandages, he leaves. Tommy ended up needing to go home but I stayed in the hospital.

"Can I explain what happened?" Wilbur asks as I nod. "So I was just walking back to the house from doing the late night stream as you know, and Noah approached me. He just started yelling all this shit about me and I punched him. I got a bunch of good punches on his face when he shoved me onto the ground and I hit my head and passed out."

"Jesus christ." I whisper as I look away from Will, trying to push down my tears.

"Melody it's alright." He says.

"It's not Wilbur." I cry. "It's not alright that this is the third time you've been in the hospital because of someone I had a connection with."

"I don't care. I don't care this is the third time Melody. The only thing I care about is you. I don't care if I break every bone in my body making sure you're safe." He says as more tears slip out of my eyes.

"I really don't deserve you Will." I sniffle.

"You deserve the world Melody." He says. "Now come lay with me."

"I don't think I can Will." I say with a light laugh.

"I don't care what the doctor thinks." He smiles.

I carefully get onto the bed, and snuggle up against Wilbur as he puts an arm around me.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, I hear him start breathing heavier.

"Will? Are you alright?" I ask as I slightly sit up and look at him.

"Yeah, my head just hurts like a bitch." He says before muttering something under his breath. "Fuck."

"Ill call the doctor alright?" I say as he nods and puts his head back with his eyes shut tightly.

I gently get off the bed and press the doctor call button.

The doctor comes in and checks on Wilbur, he gives him some pain meds before leaving again.

"Come here." Wilbur says as he pats a spot on the bed.

I smile and get on the bed, and cuddle up against Wilbur again.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I ask.

"Better since you're here." He smiles.

I pick up one of his hands with both of mine and spin a ring he had on around his finger.

"Love?" He asks.

"Yes?" I ask.

"If we get married, would your last name be Dalgeish-Gold or just Gold?" He asks as I smile.

"Just Gold." I smile.

"Melody Gold, I like it." He smiles.

"I like you." I say with a laugh.

He gasps. "Really?"

"Yeah." I giggle quietly.

"I like you too." He whispers loudly as I laugh.

"So...how was your day?" I ask before we both burst out in giggles.

"Just amazing." He jokes as I laugh. "Do you think we'd get in trouble if I kissed you?"

"Would you care if we got in trouble?" I ask.

"No." He replies instantly. "Come kiss me."

I laugh and sit up slightly, before he pulls me into a kiss.