Worried

"Wilbur?" I ask softly as he answers my call, after hours of trying to reach him.

"Hey." He says.

"Will are you alright? You're making me worried." I say.

"I just..." He hesitates. "I don't know, i've just been having a hard time recently."

"Can I come over and can we talk about it?" I ask.

"Please." Wilbur says.

"Alright, i'll be there soon." I say.

"Alright, thanks love." He says.

-time skip-

"Will?" I ask as I walk into his house.

"I'm in here!" Wilbur yells from his bedroom.

I walk in, and see him sitting at his desk on his phone. Once he sees me he jumps up and wraps me into a hug.

After a bit, we lay down on his bed. He lays his head on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What's bothering you?" I ask softly as I run my fingers through his hair.

"I just think you need someone better then me." He confesses.

"What?" I ask.

"You deserve someone so much better then me, you deserve the world Melody." He says.

"Wilbur you're the only thing I want. If anything, you need someone better then me. You're perfect Will and I couldn't ask for anything better than you." I say truthfully.

"You really think that?" He asks.

"Of course I do." I smile. "I have no idea how I would be able to function if I didn't have you, it's like I can't grasp the concept that i'm lucky enough to even know you."

"God I love you so much Melody." He says as I smile.

"I love you too." I smile.

One thing about Wilbur is when he's overwhelmed or stressed about something he doesn't sleep, so when he finally relaxes he's extremely tired. I felt him slowly relax before falling asleep, and I did too.

-time skip-

"Love? It's time to get up." Wilbur says softly.

"What time is it?" I ask as Wilbur comes and lays next to me.

"It's almost eight pm." He says before kissing my forehead.

"I don't wanna go home." I say as I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his chest.

"You don't have to." He smiles. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't sleep to long. Also I was thinking, what if we moved in together?" He asks.

"You really want to?" I ask with a smile.

"Of course!" He smiles.

"I would love to!" I smile.

"Either we can move into one of ours or we can buy one together." He says.

"I wanna buy one together." I say as I look up at him.

"We can do that." He smiles. "You're so pretty."

"Will!" I whine as I hide my red face in the blanket.

"It's true!" He laughs. "You know what I haven't gotten from you all day?"

"What?" I ask.

"A kiss." He says as he very dramatically pouts.

"Oh well i'm very sorry." I tease before sitting up and kissing him.

"You know it might take a while getting used to the fact I can kiss my best friend now." He smiles as I laugh. "I'm definitely not sad about it."

"Me either." I smile before pushing his hair back and revealing his forehead.

"Why?" He laughs.

"Felt like it." I smile before letting his hair fall in front of his face.

"Well now I can't see darling!" He says as I turn extremely red. "Oh come on don't blush at that too!"

"I can't!" I laugh as I press my head into his chest to cover my face.