first day

wilbur <3333

wilbur <333
Went to the store to get some food, I'll be home soon, I love you :)))

"Wilbur!" I smile as I jump off the couch and run up to Wilbur, who was just coming into the house from getting groceries.

"Melody!" He smiles as he wraps his arms around me in a hug and kisses the top of my head. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good!" I smile. "It was a little weird waking up in a new house."

"I didn't want to wake you up, you saw my text though right?" He asks.

"Mhm!" I smile. "Do you need help bringing everything in?"

"That would be great." He smiles. We put away all the groceries in our new kitchen, and when we're done Wilbur sits on the couch and I lay down with my head on his lap.

"Hi Will." I smile up at him.

"Hi darling." He smiles down at me as my cheeks heat up. "Love we've been dating for three weeks and you still blush at stuff I say."

"Be quiet!" I giggle.

"It's cute though." He teases as I cover my red face in my hands.

"Stop it!" I whine.

"You're alright." He laughs.

"No i'm not!" I laugh into my hands.

After a bit, we turn on the tv and watch in a comfortable silence between us as he runs his hands through my hair.

"Melody?" He asks.

"Hm?" I ask.

"Tommy just texted me, he wants to know if we wanna go to the beach with him and Phil? He wants to go paddle boarding with you." Wilbur asks.

"Sure!" I smile as I sit up.

We quickly get ready, and start walking hand in hand to the beach because of how close we live to it.

"How do you like the new house?" He asks.

"I love it! It's even better cause I get to live with you." I smile. "I really love you, you know."

"I really love you too." He smiles.

"Do you think if you didn't take me outside during that party cause you noticed I was overwhelmed we would've never gotten together?" I ask.

"I think we still would've, only cause I think we're soulmates." He smiles.

"Really? You think that?" I ask.

"Absolutely." He says with a grin.

"Me too." I smile.

We eventually get to the beach and Wilbur and I down to Tommy and Phil, who were sitting on the rocks.

"Hey guys!" Phil smiles as Wilbur and I go sit down next to them.

"Hey!" I smile.

"Melody will you go paddle boarding with me?" Tommy asks.

"Sure!" I smile.

"Be safe." Wilbur smiles as Tommy and I get up and walk down to the paddle board rental store.

Once we get the board, we go out on to the water.

"So how are you and Will?" Tommy asks as he paddles us out into the water.

"Good!" I smile.

We get out farther into the ocean, and try to stand up on the board.

"We're gonna fall!" Tommy shrieks.

"Balance yourself!" I laugh.

Once we're both standing up and balanced, Tommy gives me a menacing look.

"Oh Melody." He grins.

"Tommy do not." I laugh.

Tommy then jumps at me, and pushed both of us into the water.

"Tommy!" I shriek with a laugh as I swim to the surface of the cold water.

"Fucking hell it's cold!" Tommy laughs.

"No shit!" I laugh.

Once we get back to land, I change into fresh clothes in the bathroom and once I go back to the group I wrap myself in a towel and sit down by Wilbur.

"You alright? You're shivering." Wilbur asks.

"Yeah, just cold cause someone decided to tackle me into the water!" I tease.

"I couldn't help myself!" Tommy shrugs as Phil laughs.

Wilbur hands me his hoodie, and I smile at him before putting it on.

"Better?" Wilbur asks as I nod with a smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

After a while of hanging out and getting lunch, Wilbur and I go home.

"You know what I haven't gotten all day?" Wilbur asks as he very dramatically pouts.

"What?" I ask as I walk up to him, who was standing in the kitchen.

"A kiss." He pouts.

"Well I can't reach you from down here can I?" I laugh before I stand on the tips of my toes and he cranes his neck down before we meet in a kiss.