day 1

@wilbursoot

liked by melohilive, ranboomc, philzamc, and 13k others

Petition for Melody to start playing the guitar on stream again :)

comments...

@melohilive: petition for you to grow out your beard again and turn off auto caps
|
|
|
@billzolive: PREACH

"You ready Love?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah!" I smile.

Today was day one of vidcon, so we just got to walk around with all the creators there while going to different events.

"Well let's go then!" He smiles before we go to the elevator.

Wilbur and I were gonna meet up with Ranboo fo r the day, and Ranboo was gonna surprise his friend Crumb, because apparently she was a big fan of me.

The only thing was I was extremely nervous. I wasn't nervous for the panel or to meet fans, I was nervous everyone would think I was annoying.

"Mel? You alright love?" Wilbur asks as we go down the elevator.

"Hm? Oh yeah i'm okay." I say.

"Melody please don't lie to me." He says.

"I'm just worried everyone is gonna think i'm annoying." I sigh.

"Love I swear on everything that no one will find you annoying, and if they do i'll beat the shit out of them." He laughs.

"Will you don't need to get into a fight with everyone who might have one negative opinion about me." I laugh as we walk out of the elevator.

"Maybe I do." He teases.

We start walking around, and eventually we make our way to meet up with Ranboo and Crumb at the Fall Guys event.

"You think i'm gonna be taller then crumb?" I ask.

"Probably not, you're pretty fucking short." He laughs.

"Hey!" I laugh.

We get to the event, and see Ranboo and Crumb walk up to us.

"Hi Mel!" Ranboo smiles.

"Hey!" I smile before turning to Crumb. "You're Crumb right?"

"Yeah!" Crumb smiles.

"Sick!" I smile. "Wilbur say hi!"

"Hi!" Wilbur greets.

"Hi! You're really tall!" Crumb giggles.

"He's too tall!" I laugh. "Him and Ran are!"

"Yeah you and crumb are almost the same height! Melody you're a bit taller." Ranboo laughs.

"Lets go!" I cheer.

We all start walking around, and Crumb and I see a group standing together with Phil, Jack Manifold, Kristin, Kaylnn, and Weston.

"Wanna go say hi to them?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah!" I smile.

The four of us walk over to the group, and immediately i'm almost tackled in a hug from Kaylnn. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

"Hi sorry!" I laugh as she pulls away.

"Melody! It's me, your favorite!" Jack says.

"You aren't my favorite Jack, not even close." I scoff jokingly as Phil laughs.

"Let me guess, Wilbur's your favorite?" Weston teases.

"No it's Crumb, obviously." I say as Crumb cheers.

Wilbur stands next to me and holds an arm around my waist, and I make eye contact with Kristin who noticed the gesture while my face is turning pink.

I see Ranboo walk up to the rest of us, not noticing he left in the first place.

"Mel and Wilbur can you guys help me which something real quick?" Ranboo asks.

"Sure!" I smile before Wilbur and I go follow Ranboo, who leads us to an empty area.

"What's up?" Wilbur asks.

"I don't actually need help with anything, but I have some bad news." Ranboo sighs.

"What is it?" I ask as Wilbur holds an arm around my waist again.

"I uhm...I saw Noah walking around." Ranboo says as I tense up.

"What?" Wilbur scoffs. "Why would he be here?"

"I know why." I say quietly while looking at the ground.

"Why?" Wilbur asks. Even though Wilbur was frustrated and upset about Noah being here, no matter what he always talks to me in as calm of a tone he can.

"He always said he wanted to get a job doing something like this." I reply.

"Oh course he fucking did." Wilbur scoffs.

"He looks like he's helping with stage crew for panels." Ranboo says.

"Well we'll just have to make sure he at least stays away from Melody." Wilbur says.

Eventually Ranboo and Crumb go to do their animators vs minecrafters Pictionary, so Wilbur and I get to sit right behind the curtain on the stage to watch.

"Melody look if he tries to even-" Wilbur starts quietly while the host does the introduction.

"I know." I smile quietly while cutting him off. "If he tries to even breathe near me to tell you and you'll murder him."

"I was gonna say beat him up but murder works too." He says quietly as we both softly smile before looking back onto the stage.

"Thank you." I say after a few seconds between us.

"For what?" He asks quietly.

"For looking out for me." I smile as he laces one of his hands with mine.

"Of course love, that's what i'm here for." He smiles. "I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

"You're so sweet Will." I smile.

He brings our interlocked hands up to his mouth and kisses the back of my hand causing pink to wash over my face. "No blushing ma'am!"

"I'm sorry!" I laugh as I cover my face in my hand.

I rest my head on Wilbur's shoulder, and I feel him relax all his muscles.

"You're so pretty." He whispers.

A soft smile grows on my face, paired with the red shade on my cheeks as I watch Crumb and Ranboo on the stage. "Thank you Will."

Across the stage I see Noah looking at me and Wilbur.

"You see him too?" Wilbur asks.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"Do me a favor and please don't walk around here alone too much okay?" He asks quietly.

"You really think i'm not gonna be clinging to you the whole time?" I laugh.

"Fair point." He smiles.