day 3

Wilbur and I just finished out meet and greet, and now we were walking around with Kristin and Phil.

"Did you guys have fun at your meet and greet?" Phil asks.

"Yeah! It was super cool!" I smile.

As I excitedly talked about the meet and greet, Wilbur just looked down and me and watches with a smile.

"A-and t-this girl gave me this super cool bracelet!" I stutter before panting to catch my breath after ranting.

"Okay Melody take a breath." Wilbur laughs.

Eventually Phil and Kirstin go back to the hotel room, and Wilbur and I walk around some more.

"Wilbur look! Nerf guns!" I gasp as I point to a nerf gun event.

"Yeah!" Wilbur smiles. "You want one?"

"Not really." I say as he laughs.

We play some fall guys at the fall guys event, and I always beat Wilbur.

"How are you so good at this?" He laughs.

"Because I'm the best ever, obviously." I tease.

"Obviously." He laughs.

Eventually I die, and out of frustration I throw the headphones gently onto the table. "Shit!"

"It's alright love." He laughs.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Crumb running over to me with Ranboo trailing behind her.

"Melody! Look what Phil gave me!" She smiles as she shows me a squishmellow.

"Oh that's awesome!" I smile.

"Melody we went to target earlier and they kept calling it 'targay' cause I went!" Ranboo laughs. "Anyways, Melody wanna come with us to go sneak into Tommy's meet and greet?"

"Sure!" I laugh. "Ill see you later Will!"

"Oh alright, bye have fun!" Wilbur smiles before I go follow them.

-wilbur soot POV

"Phil i'm so in love with her you don't understand." I sigh as I flop down on my back onto Phil's bed.

I was hanging out in Phil's hotel room with him, while Kristin was getting food somewhere.

"I know mate, but you have to tell her." He says. "You have a full album written about her coming out in a few days, she needs to know."

"I can't just tell a girl i've been best friends with for so many years that i've been in love with her the entire time!" I complain. "Plus she doesn't feel the same."

"I think she does." Phil says.

"You do?" I ask.

"Have you seen the way she looks at you and clings onto you? How she always blushes at everything you say?" He says.

Did she like me back?

"No! There's no way a girl like her would like someone like me." I reply.

"Just let it happen naturally, you guys will stop being oblivious fucks soon enough and actually realize how perfect you are for each other." Phil says.