Fanum

Y/n pov:

I'm here in amp house cuz I miss my cubby man sooo much. Once I got in his room I saw him playing gta District 10 and I'm guessing hes not streaming today. I rolled my eyes cause I know his going to be there for hours

Y/n: hey my cubby boy. I said kissing his cheeks.

Fanum: cubby boy. He turned while mugging me.

Y/n: I always call you you that. I said.

Fanum: well don't call me that no more cause I'm losing weight now. He said touching his stomach.

Y/n: boy please you literally have a McDonald's bag right here. Grabbing the bag off the decks

Fanum: baby chill I know I had to take a break for a while. He said pulling me to sit on his lap.

Y/n: chill my ass but you lucky I still love you tho. I said kissing his lips.

Fanum: I love you more. He said kissing my back.

Fanum: ok I love you but I got to get back to my game. He said getting me of his lap.

Y/n: but came here so we can hang out or stay here and movies or cuddles. I said whining.

Fanum: ok a few more hours then we can do that. He said putting on his headphones.

Y/n: but bae you been playing since this morning it now 7. I said going back on his lap.

Fanum: a few more hours I promise. He said kissing me.

Y/n: fine. I said getting off his lap going to his bed.

4 hours later

It's been 4 hours since I've got here and bored as hell I just need his attention now.

Y/n: baeeee. I whine.

Fanum: 5 more minutes. His eyes were glued to the tv.

He was sitting on the end of the bed and all you could was fanum yelling at the screen. I walked from behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Fanum: What are you doing? He laughed.

Y/n: Trying to show my ugly ass boyfriend love. I huff. He just laughed and continued playing the game.

After about 20 minutes, I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen.

Fanum: Hey, where are you going? He yelled.

Why should I answer if you aren't even paying attention to me? grabbed a water from the fridge and went back to his room. I sighed as I flopped on his bed.

Y/n: baby, if you don't get off of that game in 10 seconds, I'm going to beat the fuck out of you.I glare at him.

Fanum: I'll like to see you try. He chuckles.

Y/n: Fine bitch. I got up and stood in front of the TV.

Fanum: Move, bae. He said. He started to hit me with his foot and just stood there.

Fanum: Fine, I'll take care you myself. He put his controller down and tackled me to the ground.

Y/n: Get your fat ass off of me! yell trying to get him off of me.

Fanum: Shut up, you love it. He smirked. I sighed and gave up and we were on the floor.     

Y/n: Can you get up now? I ask.

Fanum: No, you wanted attention, here you got it. He snaked his hands around my waist and laid his head on my stomach. play with his hair and he shortly fell asleep. quickly yet quietly tried to get him on the bed. After 10 minutes of struggling, finally got him on the bed and kissed his head,

Y/n: night baby. I said kissing his forehead.