Kai cenat

Y/N POV

Your boyfriend had invited you over to their dorm and he clearly said he wanted to cuddle but you come and find him playing games.

"Babe I thought you wanted to cuddle-"

"Wait just a second, baby." He said for the hundredth time making you

You rolled your eyes, I'm playing gta

"You've been playing gta for two hours now,baby." You whine.

"No, y/n. I was just playing by myself earlier. Now I'm playing with my friends " Then the familiar tone played again signaling it was game over. Again.

You sighed as you crouched down on the bean bag while you continued to scroll on TikTok.

Later the door opened and revealed Kai's friend, duke.

"Hey y/n," he hugs you and sat on the other bean bag beside you and opened his phone.

"Duke tell me why he invited me over if he's just going to play games all night." You sighed.

"That's not my problem. You know his ass isn't getting off that game. When it comes to gta he be there for hours" he said looking at me than back on his phone.

"Try teasing him,"duke whispers as he raised his brows and smirks.

"Tease him?" You tilt your head in confusion.

"Kai suck at gta, Kai 4'9 ass can't do shi-" duke covered my mouth his hand.

"Yah! What are you teaching my girlfriend!" Duke said as his eyes still focused on the screen.

"Not that kind of teasing! You on his dick with that shit you was talking about" he said pointing his finger at you.

You gasp and smack his arm.

"What? know you're not that pure, sleep in the other room when know you'll sleep over because don't nobody want to hear muffled moans at late night until morning. You both don't get tired easily." He said laughing

Your cheeks heat up as you hide your face in your hands. "Stop-"

"Wow, you're just embarrassed now?" He said in disbelief, "You shameless people."

You hit him again with the pillow.

"Anyways, tease him. In a sexy way." You nodded as you get what he meant.

"But just tease him and leave him. Make him regret playing all night."

You smirked evilly.

"Okay, you're now scarier than my mom so I'm just gonna exit." He said leaving

You faked a yawn as you stretched,

"What did you guys talk about?" Kai asked still focused on the game.

"Nothing," you stood up and stretched

"Baby, I feel tired. Can I shower?"

"Yeah, sure. Take a quick shower, I think agent gunna Oder some food" He said.

You smirked and quickly got in the bathroom and took a quick shower.

You wrap a fluffy towel around you and walked out. You locked the door and feel him give you a quick glance, you smirked.

You stretched and twirled your hair as you put it in a bun. You feel him stare at your back, you walked over to your bag and pulled out a new underwear. Pink lace underwear.

You hear a tap on the pause button and he groans as he stretched. He slowly approached you and slipped his hands between your waist and left soft kisses on your bare shoulder up to your neck.

"You're so beautiful," he said as he left kisses on your neck. He swiftly turns you around and kissed you but before his lips touched yours you back away and put a finger on his lips.

"Baby, I'm hungry. I want to eat." You excused as you took off your towel making him inhale sharply. You put on your underwear and his pink hoodie by the bed. You slip it on your head as it barely covered vour butt you pick un his Calvin Klein boxers and put it on.

*time skip*

After eating I was laying on his bed waiting for him After a few minutes he came inside the the room and laid on top of me.

He glares at you, "You did this, you'll suffer- No, you'll enjoy the consequences."

You gulped. He kisses you gently and suddenly you just gave up an gave in. Your hands went to his hair and he pulls you closer. He settled between your legs and his lips went down to your jaw and you gasped and pushed him off of you as the door suddenly opened.

"AHHHH MY INNOCENT EYES" agent shouted.

"Well you should've knock" duke shouted

Me and Kai laughed so hard

Hope y'all enjoy this story and thank y'all for the ideas❤️❤️❤️